Does Sprint PCS have a good signal at WDW??

KellyDVC

Mouseketeer
We have two way radios, but on nights out with babysitter in the room (YESSSSS!!) we are hoping we could be reached via our mobile phones in case of emergency. Any thoughts.

wavey.GIF

Brian, Rania and Family
WDW '72 '74 '77 '90
OKW 9/99, OKW 12/99, BWV 5/00, OKW 12/00, BWV 5/01, BWV 11/01 and more to come

My husband had to do some business while at Disney and he used Sprint PCS without any problem

Also used sprint phones in the parks without problems. Sometimes they might lose signal but would pick it right back up. I also couldn't hear it ring sometimes in busy places.

<font face="BrushArt" color=#6600CC size=4>Janette</font>
daisy.gif

<font face="BrushArt" color=#6600CC>WDW ~*~ Offsite ? - 1976, Vistana - Jun 1988
Vistana/Contemporary - Jun 2000, OKW - Feb 2001
BWV - DIS Convention Nov 2001</font>
<font face="BrushArt" color=#6600CC>Disneyland ~*~ Apr 1998</font>

Just got back and with our group of 12 (having 3 Sprint PCS phones between us) we were able to use them to communicate with each other just fine. Occassionally we would lose signal but it would pick right back up when we started walking again! Had more signal than not! :)

Thanks for the great info. We have 2 sprint pcs phones and I was wondering if they would have a signal or if I should buy the 2-way radios. Thanks again. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest