Does Pandora have "real"animals?

thadlo

Earning My Ears
The title pretty much sums it up - Any real life animals in Pandora? I'm finding it hard to wrap my mind around a "land" in Animal Kingdom without real animals. Please tell me I won't be disappointed?!

Original plans for the park and you can still find it in the original logo was to include a land of mythical creatures, so Pandora fits nicely
Yep, I even wrote an article on why it fits in Animal Kingdom :)

No "real" animals in Pandora however if you listen you will hear several creatures throughout the day inside Pandora. Those creatures and their noises change from morning to night as well. Inside the queue of Flight of Passage you'll find other creatures that appear real.

Original plans for the park and you can still find it in the original logo was to include a land of mythical creatures, so Pandora fits nicely

No, Pandora doesn't fit at all. The original idea of Beastly Kingdom was going to have a slow ride though a mythical jungle and a ride where you fly on a dragon. Pandora is nothing like that and is such a betrayal to Animal Kingdom.

don't forget Pandor was not supposed to be there, it was supposed to be a kingdom with legendary animals, Unicorns, Dragons and such. (Winks);)

How would there be "real" animals in Pandora when Pandoran animals don't exist on earth?
This was my exact thought when I saw the question. The animals from Pandora aren't real so that sort of makes it impossible
What real animals would they have when it's based on a land that doesn't exist?

No real animals anywhere....Pandora is cool at night, FOP is AWESOME and there was good food at Satu'li Canteen. Saw it once, I feel like I never need to go back... From what they promised originally to what we got, its pretty disappointing. Full disclosure though I think the movie is awful so maybe that's why the land doesn't interest me too much.

The title pretty much sums it up - Any real life animals in Pandora? I'm finding it hard to wrap my mind around a "land" in Animal Kingdom without real animals. Please tell me I won't be disappointed?!

But they are real . . . to the Pandorans!

If you are looking for authenticity in any of the WDW parks, I think you will be sorely disappointed. You know that's not really a mine train, right? And TT, they aren't really testing cars there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter