Does Ohana's serve kids stuff?

bjsmico

Mouseketeer
We will have 2 short people(you know the ones under 3 feet) ;) and I'm not so sure they will enjoy the offerings at Ohanas. Can we request some kiddie cusine or will they have to eat what is on the regular menu?Thanks Y'all-Julie

We were able to get kid meals from Kona Cafe at Ohana, though we were still charged the $9.99 per child. If your child is under 3 and you order a kid meal at Ohana, you'll be charged for it.

You can order traditional kiddie fare thru your 'cousin'. However, they normally charge the kids at the regular buffet price.

Also, the servers are great. They will try to modify the menu items, as needed. My 4 Y.O. did not like the seasoning on the shrimp. They brought an entrie skewer of no-spice shrimp to our table. It was huge!!!

Great resaurant!! Have fun.

you can order whatever you want.....my 5 yr old got the mac & cheese & didn't like it....so we ordered a grilled cheese instead. they said it was ok he could get whatever he wanted...it was still the 9.99 but we knew that going in.
amie

Thanks for the advice about the no-spice shrimp. My 2 year old loves shrimp but that was too much for her. She did love the meats. My only complaint was that they did not tell me we could get a kids meal until we were almost done eating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter