Does Jetblue ever add flights??

Big Momma

Earning My Ears
We are flying out of SYR on Oct 1-11th and I am hoping to get a good flight on Jetblue. I had been watching the flight schedule but was waiting until we secured free dining to go ahead and book. Now, instead of 7 (or so) flight options, it's down to only 2 not-so-great times. The price is still decent but I am wondering if I should hold out for a broader choice of times.

:confused3

Flights are added just like they are removed. It depends on how many people want to fly at a particular time.

Really what you are hoping for is large economic expansion. Do you see a widespead increase in prosperity coming in the US? This will answer your questions about if more flights will become available.

I watch Jet Blue pretty carefully out of my home market and I have never seen them add flights. I suppose it could happen but I wouldn't count on that being the case too much.

I watch Jet Blue pretty carefully out of my home market and I have never seen them add flights. I suppose it could happen but I wouldn't count on that being the case too much.

I agree. I've never seen a new flight added after the schedules are out. I have seen them cancel and combine flights. That has happened to me twice. Once last year and once on a trip I will be taking this summer.

Direct flights are seldom added, but when JetBlue adds new locations (Hartford, DC-Reagan), they often add one stop and plane change flights. An example is DC where the best fares from Boston to orlando right now are on flights to DC then change to a flight to Orlando. Those "new" flights have lots of capacity so the fares are on the cheaper end.

Hi neighbor!

Afraid not, unless it is a permanent schedule change into JFK. That would make news around here.

If you don't mind the drive, I've had good luck flying AirTran out of Rochester (I know, the dreaded AT, but we've had no problems so far!). Even when factoring in parking at ROC, we came out ahead pricewise, and there seemed to be several more time options. It's an easy drive (Thruway to 390).

Hi neighbor!

Afraid not, unless it is a permanent schedule change into JFK. That would make news around here.

If you don't mind the drive, I've had good luck flying AirTran out of Rochester (I know, the dreaded AT, but we've had no problems so far!). Even when factoring in parking at ROC, we came out ahead pricewise, and there seemed to be several more time options. It's an easy drive (Thruway to 390).

Rochester is not that much farther for us than Syracuse. Both would be half the price of flying from home (Ottawa). I will look into it. Thanks!!

I can get a family of 5 to Orlando and home out of ROC for under $1000 total! Well worth the extra 1.5 hour drive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter