Does having a PPO Breakfast at DHS help with rope drop for SDD?

khnanrsn

Earning My Ears
No luck with SDD fastpasses so we will rope drop it. Does having a PPO breakfast reservation do me any good or help me at all at DHS? I have two Hollywood and Vine reservations for breakfast: PPO (8:05 am for a 9am park open) and at 10:15am. Which should I keep? Don't mind eating quickly if necessary. Did get fp+ for Toy Story Mania later in the morning, so jumping on it right away is not necessary.

No it doesn’t. Now that there is no longer a priority to sign up for Jedi training, there is no PPO advantage at H&V of any kind. Go with the 10:15.

It's actually more of a hindrance, now. They're letting people through the tap stiles and partway into the park at 8:20, then walking back to TSL at 8:45 (at least, that's the norm). You'd end up at the back of that pack.

Only MK and Epcot have select ADR's that will give you a jump on the rope drop crowd

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter