Does having a PPO Breakfast at DHS help with rope drop for SDD?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by khnanrsn, Jan 11, 2019.

1. khnanrsn

khnanrsn Earning My Ears

No luck with SDD fastpasses so we will rope drop it. Does having a PPO breakfast reservation do me any good or help me at all at DHS? I have two Hollywood and Vine reservations for breakfast: PPO (8:05 am for a 9am park open) and at 10:15am. Which should I keep? Don't mind eating quickly if necessary. Did get fp+ for Toy Story Mania later in the morning, so jumping on it right away is not necessary.

2. PrincessArlena'sDad

PrincessArlena'sDad DIS Veteran

No it doesn’t. Now that there is no longer a priority to sign up for Jedi training, there is no PPO advantage at H&V of any kind. Go with the 10:15.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. TheOneWithTheTriplets

TheOneWithTheTriplets DIS Veteran

It's actually more of a hindrance, now. They're letting people through the tap stiles and partway into the park at 8:20, then walking back to TSL at 8:45 (at least, that's the norm). You'd end up at the back of that pack.

cbonebt likes this.
  5. CAS239

CAS239 Disney Vet Squad ∞

Only MK and Epcot have select ADR's that will give you a jump on the rope drop crowd

6. cbonebt

cbonebt Mouseketeer

why isnt jedi training a priority anymore?

7. hiroMYhero

hiroMYhero I'm satisfied with my care... Moderator

Because guests head straight to TSL and only after they’ve finished there they then head to sign-up for a JTA session.

cbonebt likes this.