Does FOTL miss out preshow etc.?

englishman

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
Does FOTL miss out anything interesting at rides in USF & IOA.? If so, which rides must I do via regular line,for the first time to get max effect.?
Thanks.

Only if there is NO line, I would walk the entire que area of Dueling dragons. It winds forever.

Not only does the que are for DD wind forever, but it's DARK. I kept getting lost! I liked the express path much better.

This was our first trip to USF/IOA (end of June) and we stayed at HRH so we did FOTL for everything. Kingfrontation was really weird, almost as though they hadn't planned for FOTL/Express Pass. The FOTL/express line had to go up the handicapped elevator. I mentioned this to an employee when we got to the topand they said that's what they do with the express passes. So I don't know if there's a neat pre-show or not, but on this ride at least it seemed kind of strange. On Hanna Barbara, we went thru a side door, too. Don't know if there's a pre-show for that or not.

You don't miss much on Kongfrontation, in fact that route is the way we took when my son was in a wheelchair on one trip. There is a queue but no real preshow, besides the tv news clips which from what I remember are also back near the elevator.

I did miss the Hulk's queue, but managed to see it finally on the day we got in on EE, when the wait time was Zero! It was interesting but I'm more of a ride person, so the queue and the pre-show is no loss for me.

From what I remember you miss nothing on Spiderman, half of Dueling Dragons, none of BTTF, JPRA, CITH, Storm's Teacups (JK), Alfred Hitchcock, Nickelodeon's tour, Jaws, T2 and when you come in from the side door of Hanna Barbera you walk in on the preshow. I'm sure I missed something but this was what I remember from May's trip.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter