Does DLRP close for the winter?

WindowsJB

Mouseketeer
Just wondering what the official answer is to this question. I have tried searching the official Disneyland Paris web site, but it leaves much to be desired. When searching for operating hours, the web site shows a matrix of dates ranging from April 5 through December 31. What happened to January, February and March? Then, searching some un-official sites, they have times for all 12 months.

Does anyone know, if we go in January, will we be left out in the cold or will we be able to party with the Mouse?

Thanks,
Jared

In January you will be able to party with the Mouse in the (probably freezing) cold - and wind and rain!!

Both the parks will certainly be open, though one or two of the rides may be closed for rehab. It tends to be the fast food places in the parks that shut for the winter, so that maybe only a few of them will be open each day, particularly during the week. All the hotels and their restaurants should be open, though, and the restaurants in the Disney Village, so you certainly won't starve!

If you're depending on the weather to make or break your visit then January is not the ideal time to go. But if you really don't care about that then it's an great time to enjoy the attractions of the parks during a less crowded time of the year.

I think it's because they haven't brought out their Winter brochure yet (though I might be wrong) so that's why the official site isn't showing any opening hours past Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter