Does Boma have Thanksgiving foods?

heath92681

DIS Veteran
Can anyone confirm if Boma offers traditional Thanksgiving foods on Thanksgiving day? Thanks in advance!

It wasn't on the list of restaurants last year that offered traditional Thanksgiving fare. I haven't seen a list yet for this year.

Hopefully because that is what I ended up booking for us for this year. I was all set to book Artist Point but it will be closed for refurbishment. I went on this morning at 6am and BOma was one of the only ones on my long list that had openings for the time I wanted. We ate there three years ago (not Thanksgiving) and loved it, so even if they don't have Thanksgiving food, I am still looking forward to it. I am also excited to see AKL decked out for the holidays.

Yes, it did change its menu slightly for Thanksgiving. It is now our go to restaurant for Thanksgiving trips. We loved it and they still have other items on the buffet as well, so there is plenty to choose from.

Hopefully because that is what I ended up booking for us for this year. I was all set to book Artist Point but it will be closed for refurbishment. I went on this morning at 6am and BOma was one of the only ones on my long list that had openings for the time I wanted. We ate there three years ago (not Thanksgiving) and loved it, so even if they don't have Thanksgiving food, I am still looking forward to it. I am also excited to see AKL decked out for the holidays.

We stayed at AKL last year over Thanksgiving and ate a wonderful meal at Sanaa . On the actual Holiday, the resort itself was quite crowded and all of the activities had been cancelled. If you planning to do the free culinary tour as we were hoping to do, it may not be available.

It never ends up on the list but the few times we have gone on Thanksgiving they have had a nice mix of Thanksgiving food and their regular faire. We love it and will be there again this year.

Thanks everyone! I didn't realize other places offer a traditional meal that aren't on the list. Good to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter