Does Aulani offer tours?

Yes and yes. They have art and culture tours, as well as landscape and foliage tours on-site. Otherwise, you can book various day trips from Aulani to go to the popular tourist destiantions: Kualoa Ranch, Pearl Harbor, etc. or some other fun activities: catamaran sailing, surfing lessons, touring other islands, and more. There is a whole list up on the website: https://www.disneyaulani.com/activities/excursions/

The on-site tours are free and will appear in the daily 'IWA.

Yeah, they are offering, I found it booking deals on reecoupons.com/view/florida-ticket-station , I mostly book any trip passes from there. thats why I know about it, I am also thinking to reserved my booking for mid of June.

Yes but for off site you can get a much better price by booking directly yourself rather than through the ones listed on the website.

Make sure you check the meeting place information for the Aulani tours. Not all of them include pickup at the resort. I’ve done a couple of them, but as OP have said some of them can be done for less. It just depends on whether you want to pay for the convenience of booking them thru Aulani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter