Does anyone know where to get discounted Santas Village tickets?

flakypuff

DIS Veteran
I ama looking for discounted Santas Village tickets for New Hampshire..I was told sometimes you can find them on charity auctions..

The only charity auction I know about is PBS (the Great TV Auction) here in Maine - NH probably has some too. They are NOT discounted there however - they often go above the ticket price (because it's for such a great cause).

My first thought was PBS as well. Sometimes at McDonald's they have a $2.00 off coupon. Have you also checked their website. Do not recall if they still do it but if you print off a coloring page and children color it, you used to get a discount as well. Do not recall how much though. Good luck!:goodvibes

Hi, I'm from the same town as Santa's Village:) They very rarely have discounted tickets:( The only time they usually do discounts (that I've seen) is at the beginning of the season, typically, Memorial Weekend.
From www.santasvillage.com
Come see some special shows, great Yuletide festivities, and meet Santa and Mrs.Claus! Be sure to dress warmly, it’s cold in northern New Hampshire at Christmastime.

Dates: Friday and Saturday , November 23+24 , From 11am to 7pm. Sunday, November 25th 11-6pm.
December Saturdays 'til the 29th: 11am to 7:00pm
December Friday the 28th: 11am to 6:00pm
December Sundays 'til the 23rd: 11:00am to 6:00pm

Sundays have the lightest crowds.

Christmastime Admission: $21.00 per person; children ages 3 and younger are always admitted free.

I have never seen discounted tickets either..........we go every summer, LOVE santas village ..........we always stay at the Mountainview Resort in Whitefield. awesome place. We were going to try to go up this december sometime don't know if we will make it though.
anyway, just saying hi!

I have never seen discounted tickets either..........we go every summer, LOVE santas village ..........we always stay at the Mountainview Resort in Whitefield. awesome place. We were going to try to go up this december sometime don't know if we will make it though.
anyway, just saying hi!

Oh the Mtn. View is gorgeous!! I love the views:)

It's really kid friendly too! My kids love it!
We love the white mtns, I think one of these days we may be moving up there! :)

I'm actually originally from Jefferson (where Santa's Village is), now I live right by Clarks Trading Post (where the bears are)...so I went from Deer to Bears:rotfl:

Boy I bet you guys see Santa all the time...LUCKY!:rotfl2:
I can get the tickets in the summer..we have a local aution and they go for 1/2 price. But, they are only good until October. We are going in December (we went a few years ago..it was a ball) there are 17 going so I was thinking if we could get discounted tickets it would be nice.
We are staying at Nordic Village:goodvibes

Boy I bet you guys see Santa all the time...LUCKY!:rotfl2:
I can get the tickets in the summer..we have a local aution and they go for 1/2 price. But, they are only good until October. We are going in December (we went a few years ago..it was a ball) there are 17 going so I was thinking if we could get discounted tickets it would be nice.
We are staying at Nordic Village:goodvibes

For that many I would contact Santa's Village directly and ask about a group rate.

They are closed now until the end of the month. Here is info from their site:

Come see some special shows, great Yuletide festivities, and meet Santa and Mrs.Claus! Be sure to dress warmly, it’s cold in northern New Hampshire at Christmastime.

Dates: Friday and Saturday , November 23+24 , From 11am to 7pm. Sunday, November 25th 11-6pm.
December Saturdays 'til the 29th: 11am to 7:00pm
December Friday the 28th: 11am to 6:00pm
December Sundays 'til the 23rd: 11:00am to 6:00pm

Sundays have the lightest crowds.

Christmastime Admission: $21.00 per person; children ages 3 and younger are always admitted free.
Don't forget, if you arrive less than 3 hours before closing you will be issued a return pass to come back at any other time in the season.

****THERE IS ONE DISCOUNT FOR EVERYONE TO BE AWARE OF****

The Lincoln (I THINK that is which one!) Chamber of Commerce offers a discount coupon book - it is good for 2 admissions into each of 15 (I think) sites - I don't know the current price, but it ends up being 1/2 price if you were going to visit them all.

DH and i did that about 7 years ago - we used the booklet as an excuse to visit NH when we had the chance (it helps that we are about 3 hours away). The booklets are transferrable, but not re-sellable. We used the ones we wanted to (still had 3 or 4 places of tickets left) and gave the remainder to my sister in law.

So - for those of you who like to go to the White Mountains and see the attractions, this is worth it! :-)

Blessings to all!!

****THERE IS ONE DISCOUNT FOR EVERYONE TO BE AWARE OF****

The Lincoln (I THINK that is which one!) Chamber of Commerce offers a discount coupon book - it is good for 2 admissions into each of 15 (I think) sites - I don't know the current price, but it ends up being 1/2 price if you were going to visit them all.

DH and i did that about 7 years ago - we used the booklet as an excuse to visit NH when we had the chance (it helps that we are about 3 hours away). The booklets are transferrable, but not re-sellable. We used the ones we wanted to (still had 3 or 4 places of tickets left) and gave the remainder to my sister in law.

So - for those of you who like to go to the White Mountains and see the attractions, this is worth it! :-)

Blessings to all!!

lol, I forgot about that and actually another! The American Heart Association used to do a fund raiser that is just about the same thing as the lincoln chamber. I believe you paid $42 per booklet and it got you into Santa's Village, Whales Tale, Clarks, Storyland....etc. I believe they offer in the Spring.
Here is the website for the Lincoln-Woodstock Chamber of Commerce:
http://www.lincolnwoodstock.com/
Good luck!

***I hit 3000 posts, yay!!!!***

i can't find the offer anywhere. we used to go every year then we had to go to disney just once and we haven't been to nh in 3 years and i'm desperatly missing it.

I'm actually originally from Jefferson (where Santa's Village is), now I live right by Clarks Trading Post (where the bears are)...so I went from Deer to Bears:rotfl:
oh cool! Thats another place we go every summer, clarks! My kids love riding the train to see "wolfman", and of course the bear show!
we do the whole, clarks, storyland, santas village thing every year!!

i can't find the offer anywhere. we used to go every year then we had to go to disney just once and we haven't been to nh in 3 years and i'm desperatly missing it.

The pass is at: http://www.visitwhitemountains.com/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=3

This is for the *2007* pass as the 2008 one won't be available until Spring, but if you call them (1-800-FINDMTS) I'm sure they will let you know next years price and availability. Looking at the FAQs it says that this years passes were available on April 1. Gift certificates can be ordered now for next years passes.

Here is the info from that page:

The Best Value in the White Mountains...
A Value of over $600 worth of admissions, purchase for $295.
Obtain your passbook at the White Mountains Visitor Center
send a check/money order or call:
White Mountains Attractions
PO Box 10, VPB
North Woodstock, NH 03262
800-FIND MTS (800-346-3687)

The White Mountains Value Pass provides 2 adult admissions to each of the 16 White Mountains Attractions.
The tickets are transferable among people but not for resale and No Refunds are given. The passbook is valid anytime during the 2007 Summer/Fall season until November 15th. *Quantities are limited!*

Other Links
Attractions
Operation Dates
Printable Version
FAQ's

Attitash
Route 302, Bartlett 03812
603-374-2368 ~ www.attitash.com
2 Attitash One Day Passes (slides, BMX & skate park, & more)

Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway
I-93, Exit 34B, Franconia Notch 03580
603-823-8800 ~ www.cannonmt.com
2 Round-trip Tram Rides

Clark's Trading Post
Route 3, Lincoln 03251
603-745-8913 ~ www.clarkstradingpost.com
2 Admissions

Conway Scenic Railroad
Route 16 & 302, North Conway 03860
603-356-5251 ~ www.conwayscenic.com
2 Round-trip Coach Tickets from North Conway to Conway or to Bartlett

Flume Gorge
Route 3, Franconia Notch 03580
603-745-8391 ~ www.flumegorge.com
2 Admissions

Hobo Railroad
Route 112, Main St., Lincoln 03251
603-745-2135 ~ www.hoborr.com
2 One-day train tickets (regular rides only)

Loon Mountain
Route 112, Kancamagus Hwy., Lincoln 03251
603-745-8111 ~ www.loonmtn.com
2 Round-trip Gondola Skyrides

Lost River Gorge & Boulder Caves
Route 112, North Woodstock 03262
603-745-8031 ~ www.findlostriver.com
2 Admissions

Mount Washington Auto Road
Route 16, Gorham 03581
603-466-3988 ~ www.mtwashingtonautoroad.com
2 Toll Rides (Car/Driver & 1 passenger or 2 Guided Van Rides)

Mount Washington Cog Railway
Route 302, Base Rd., Bretton Woods 03589
603-278-5404 or 800-922-8825 ~ www.thecog.com
2 Round-trip Rides (subject to availability and advance reservations are required.)

Polar Caves Park
Off I-93, Exit 26, Route 25, Plymouth 03264
603-536-1888 ~ www.polarcaves.com
2 Admissions

Santa's Village
Route 2, Jefferson 03583
603-586-4445 ~ www.santasvillage.com
2 Admissions summer or fall (does not include Christmastime in December)

Six Gun City & Fort Splash
Route 2, Jefferson 03583
603-586-4592 ~ www.sixguncity.com
2 Admissions

Story Land
Route 16, Glen 03838 (Next to Heritage NH)
603-383-4186 ~ www.storylandnh.com
2 Admissions

Whale's tale Water Park
Route 3, Lincoln 03251
603-745-8810 ~ www.whalestalewaterpark.net
2 Admissions

Wildcat Mountain Gondola
Route 16, Pinkham Notch 03846
800-255-6439 ~ www.skiwildcat.com
2 Round-trip Gondola Skyrides

Wow, I'm glad you found that:)
And thanks for the congrats on hitting 3000 posts:)

how about the american heart association one for $42? i can't find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter