Does anyone know what this is???

DizMe

Here we gooooo...
I saw this in a case and thought it would make a nice gift. They brought it out to me boxed and wrapped up so I never actually held it.
1000005690.jpg
1000005688.jpg
When I got home and opened it, I realized I had no idea what it was, LOL. I had a vague idea it was some sort of tray for goodies but it doesn't seem suited to that, and then when you turn it over, it says this 😂:
1000005683.jpg

Oh thanks! Seems like you wouldn't really want it next to the sink, but it's also kind of odd as a mail holder since it's breakable. How strange!

I have seen it referred to as a trinket tray online. It seems like an odd design for what I think of as a trinket tray, to hold rings near a sink when you’re washing dishes. I agree that it would work as a sponge holder, if it is easily cleaned.

You're right! I just figured out how to do a reverse Google search on my phone and that's what they call it, a trinket tray. Kind of odd because it doesn't seem very functional. I assume it's full of lead so I wouldn't want to use it in the kitchen. That was a waste of money and I feel kinda of dumb for buying it.

You're right! I just figured out how to do a reverse Google search on my phone and that's what they call it, a trinket tray. Kind of odd because it doesn't seem very functional. I assume it's full of lead so I wouldn't want to use it in the kitchen. That was a waste of money and I feel kinda of dumb for buying it.
Well, it could be used on a desk to hold the pads of sticky notes. . .

I saw this in a case and thought it would make a nice gift. They brought it out to me boxed and wrapped up so I never actually held it.
View attachment 863216
View attachment 863217
When I got home and opened it, I realized I had no idea what it was, LOL. I had a vague idea it was some sort of tray for goodies but it doesn't seem suited to that, and then when you turn it over, it says this 😂:
View attachment 863218
I have this! I mostly leave it empty ~ I only bought it because it's pretty. It lives on my dresser with my other Disneyland knick knacks. Sometimes I have the castle facing out, sometimes I turn it sideways so I can see the rest of Main St.
:)

PS...This was a very intriguing post title-I had no idea what to expect!

Yep- it's a trinket tray. There was one for all 4 parks- AK, Epcot, DHS, and this one is MK. The other 3 are round dishes, so more suitable as ring holders.

I think it’s really cute! I have a trinket tray from the Disney home store that sits on my bathroom sink and holds my rings and some other small jewelry. I love it, it always makes me smile when I see it!

I think it’s really cute! I have a trinket tray from the Disney home store that sits on my bathroom sink and holds my rings and some other small jewelry. I love it, it always makes me smile when I see it!
Yes, I apologize for calling it a waste of money because it is really cute and I'm sorry if that came off as rude. But I THOUGHT I was buying a Club 33-exclusive item as a special gift, and then I find out they sold them everywhere, ha ha. Since it was inside of the locked case, I couldn't see what was written on it and assumed it said Club 33 somewhere :blush:. I didn't actually unwrap it until I got home. Sort of takes away the excitement of giving an item from the case if it could have come from any gift shop!

Yes, I apologize for calling it a waste of money because it is really cute and I'm sorry if that came off as rude. But I THOUGHT I was buying a Club 33-exclusive item as a special gift, and then I find out they sold them everywhere, ha ha. Since it was inside of the locked case, I couldn't see what was written on it and assumed it said Club 33 somewhere :blush:. I didn't actually unwrap it until I got home. Sort of takes away the excitement of giving an item from the case if it could have come from any gift shop!
I didn’t think you came off as rude at all! I felt bad that you were feeling down about your purchase. I do think that’s odd it was in the Club 33 case as you’d expect something exclusive to Club 33 so strange!

Heck, I would have thought the same thing. And no, you're not being rude.

View attachment 863947
There is a Club 33 New Orleans Square Tray (photo from eBay listing)
Main Street version was likely offered as a companion piece
Oh, I wish that was the one I'd gotten, LOL! Now that's nice because it's subtle but the club is there with the address '33' over the door. That wasn't in the case when I was there earlier this month.
Uh-oh, @DizMe. Now you'll need to track this one down. So cute!
Well, I could purchase it on poshmark for $350, but I'm going to have to take a hard pass!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter