Does anyone know the max reservation size that will go through for the following restaurants?

RamblinWreck

DIS Veteran
I hate that you have to feel these out by trial and error rather than Disney just telling you up front.

Any help is appreciated!

Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen
Topolino's Terrace Breakfast
Crystal Palace
Be Our Guest

It is really the table size. 4- most, 6- slim, 8-very limited
You just have to keep 'playing' till you get a mix that will fit your group.

I was with a mixed party of up to 20 in early December - we tried various combinations of table sizes but had much better luck splitting into tables of 6 for most places - Topolino's and Crystal Palace were two we dined at with multiple tables of 6. We were able to get two tables for 8 for Whispering Canyon and tables for 10 for Chefs De France.

It is really the table size. 4- most, 6- slim, 8-very limited
You just have to keep 'playing' till you get a mix that will fit your group.
Sure, but I know some that go higher than 8, and some that don’t go higher than 4 when booking online. But you’d never find this info on the Disney website, as far as I know.

It varies by what each restaurant manager decides is most workable for time of day, available staff, type of restaurant, number of tables, etc. Some such factors undoubtedly change seasonally, too.

There are lots of restaurants, particularly at DS, not even owned by Disney.

Disney couldn't possibly issue a list like that.

As my FIL says, "We all have our challenges."

I hate that you have to feel these out by trial and error rather than Disney just telling you up front.

Any help is appreciated!

Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen
Topolino's Terrace Breakfast
Crystal Palace
Be Our Guest
We got a reservation for 7 at Topolino’s and Crystal palace. So I’m thinking they could do 8.

In my experience, the max you can make is as follows:

Skipper Canteen: 10
Topolino's: 10
Be Our Guest: 10
Crystal Palace: 8

Of course, tables for large parties are limited, so a table for this many might not always be available.

we did split of 5 and 6. checked in alittle early and asked to combine the table. Was able to get a combined table at Space 220, Be our guest, Biergarten. only restaurant that didn’t seat us together was Boma (strange consider they have such large tables). I found we could do tables of 8 and 10 in some case but decided to split by family unit.

Booked HDDR for 13 people online in September. I was very surprised it went through.

According to Disney's reservation info (read it while making a reservation earlier, no idea on a link or anything) they say over 9, please call. Clearly this is a request and not a requirement, as it's nor restricted in the system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter