• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone know somewhere that we can store our trailer in the Orlando area?/

Camping Griswalds

DIS Veteran
We are going in Jan for two weeks and my Dh and I would like to go by ourselves again in March. Since the trips are so close together we were thinking of driving the camper down in Jan, then storing it somewhere close and taking it back to Ft. Wilderness in March and then driving it back home after that vacation. This way the camper only has one round trip on it. Also it is easier and less stressful to just drive down in March without towing the camper behind us. Have any of you done anything like this??

You might try a place called "Personal Mini Storage"
13440 West Colonial Drive (Highway 50, 1 block from SR-535)
Winter Garden Fl
407-656-7300
personalministorage.com

I was thinking about doing the same thing. We are trying to get 5 more days over the Christmas holiday (I only have 5 right now)
and we were thinking about going again in early April.
I was trying work something out with a friend who has a place off of 27.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter