Does anyone know how to cancel an Owner's Locker membership?

E

eeyoresmom

We just returned our empty locker and got the email stating our locker was safely back at the warehouse. I can't find where on the website to cancel our membership. Does anyone know how to do that? TIA :)

Go the website and log into your account - that is most likely one of the options. If it's not by some chance, just shoot an e-mail to John and Brian from the website, I'm sure they will take care of it right away.

You're supposed to hide in the container, and when John starts to pick it up, you jump out and surprise him ;)

I just sent him a note through the Owners Locker site when we discontinued ours.

I also thought the locker belongs to you - has that changed?

That is correct. You purchased the locker, so when and if you cancel you COULD keep it for your own use if you chose to. I'm not sure why you would though.

Just Email John. I'm sure he isn't keen on storing an empty locker and having it take up warehouse space.

Cancelling is no problem...to every thing there is a season...just contact us through the Owner's Locker site and let us know how you want to handle your Locker. Diane and Laurie are right; the Locker is yours to keep. We don't re-use them.
john

:) Do the old lockers get recycled or thrown away? Just curious. :confused3 We love our locker. I wonder if we could create an OL Smilie :cloud9: Like a small purple box with a smiley face on it...yeah ...that would be tooooo cute!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter