Does anyone know about Vegas Brazil, LLC Alamo discount?

another success here....just got back, had a 7 day rental, mid size, for 110. Checked in online, went straight to car aisle. It may be the cheapest I have ever paid for a week long rental. Thank you to those that found this deal!!!

Hey guys I have found this code with Vegas Brazil while ago, I sent them an email questioning about it and the guy was very professional and courteous and told me that I was able to use the code without restrictions and there was no reason to do not take advantage of it. He said, after is booked and all the company's would honor the rate offered, I just come back from Orlando and all my booking when great. Kids had an awesome time !!!

Just booked for our January trip using the Vegas/Brazil code .
Rate was good ...........but it did have the CDW "included" terms, and also "additional driver included" terms .
I have the same rate for a Dollar rental using the AAA rate , so not sure which to use now. I much prefer Alamo, since I can walk right out to the garage, pick out the car and drive away . Much quicker , no upsell from the counter agents, and really prefer to pick the car ourselves.
Just not feeling too good about the CDW option (I can find no way to remove the option) .
Going to be doing a good amount of driving ...... MCO to Poly-Vero-AKV to MCO plus all the driving in between .

Hmmmm ...........

Rate was good ...........but it did have the CDW "included" terms, and also "additional driver included" terms .
I have the same rate for a Dollar rental using the AAA rate , so not sure which to use now. I much prefer Alamo, since I can walk right out to the garage, pick out the car and drive away . Much quicker , no upsell from the counter agents, and really prefer to pick the car ourselves.
Just not feeling too good about the CDW option (I can find no way to remove the option) .
Going to be doing a good amount of driving ...... MCO to Poly-Vero-AKV to MCO plus all the driving in between .

Hmmmm ...........

I have the same Vegas/Brazil Alamo reservation for January except mine does not include CDW. I also have a Dollar AAA reservation which is currently $4 less than Alamo. What I have read on this forum about Dollar at MCO is when you sign up for Dollar Express you go right to the garage when you arrive and they let you pick a car from the row you have reserved. I pay to have a AAA membership so when I can use it I will. So we will be trying Dollar unless Alamo's price drops which it is slowly.

I just tried to book a reservation on the website for January and tried to stack 2 codes. It gives me an error message and tells me to contact Alamo and speak to an agent. Anyone else having this problem? :sad2:

Thanks for the help and the great thread.

Hmmmm ...........

Okay I don't understand (rental car relative newbie) I didn't know what The CDW option meant so I tried to look it up and Wikipedia said "Rental companies treat CDW as a waiver of their right to make the renter pay for damage to the car."
Why would anyone not want this? I also have an Alamo rental with no CDW option (I think0. Where would that show up on the rental? And where would "additional driver included " show up?

Thanks for any and all help

Okay I don't understand (rental car relative newbie) I didn't know what The CDW option meant so I tried to look it up and Wikipedia said "Rental companies treat CDW as a waiver of their right to make the renter pay for damage to the car."
Why would anyone not want this? I also have an Alamo rental with no CDW option (I think0. Where would that show up on the rental? And where would "additional driver included " show up?

Thanks for any and all help

The problem with using "CDW" (Collision Damage Waiver) in the case of using a corporate code which someone may not be eligible for, could be problematic.
The corporate code used for a reservation which includes CDW, means that the company who the code is for, has paid for, or negotiated, that CDW is included with the "special" code. Usually specifically used for the company employees that can use said code . Thats why the code must be used in the "Corporate ID" discount space. In this case "Vegas Brazil" 7016427.
Problem comes when someone who may not be eligible for the code has an accident . Since the code was mis-used by a non-eligible person , insurance coverage (CDW) can be denied . Also insurance coverage's from the renters CC company which was used to pay for the rental, also may not cover any damages because a CDW option was used , leaving the CC company "off the hook" for insurance coverage for damages.
Worst case scenerio is that the renter may be held 100% responsible for any damages due to an accident .

So yea .............Worst case scenario can be a real problem . Enough so, that since I got the same rate with Dollar .............I am not going to chance the "Vegas Brazil" Alamo CDW "free-bee" .

After you pick the car of your choice using the corporate code . It will list a bunch of extra "options" . Scroll down to the "protection products" . and you will see "Collision Damage Waiver" . If there is a price shown to upgrade your rental with CDW .........its NOT included automatically (a good thing!). If it reads included ............. then its time to make a decision if its worth the gamble to save some $$$ or not .

Last edited:
Check Costco with the $30 Visa coupon. I just rebooked my reservations for $115.28. The Vegas Brazil price was $116.92. My dates are Nov. 26-Dec. 2,
and I'm getting the additional driver included.

Check Costco with the $30 Visa coupon. I just rebooked my reservations for $115.28. The Vegas Brazil price was $116.92. My dates are Nov. 26-Dec. 2,
and I'm getting the additional driver included.
I rebooked when Costco dropped lower than Vegas Brazil. Costco has since gone back up. Vegas Brazil went up for a bit and was showing the CDW but is back down without it. When I chatted with a Vegas Brazil agent and she checked she said her rate included insurance but said if I could get a lower rate then to go for it. For now I am with Costco because that dropped lower that Vegas for a few days.

However Vegas Brazil has stated that they don't have a problem with people using their code so...

You actually think that a customer rep who is at the bottom of the totem pole in power, doesn't give out incorrect information? This is true for any company/corporation. How many persons have gotten into problems because a "rep" told them/ gave them wrong information simply because they only cared about their paycheck and not the job itself.

We don't know what's in the Master agreement between Alamo & Vegas Brazil; however I know of no publicly available code for public free use that includes insurance for American license holders. None.!

If you see a code and insurance is included, run far, far away. If you see a code of which you don't know it's origins or intended market and insurance is included.........
119p89g.png

You get the picture.

I would bet money on that whatever agreement Alamo has with Vegas Brazil, it was intended for visitors to the US. Which is why you see CDW included. So if you think that Enterprise Holdings, the parent corp of Alamo, would not come after you for damages because a rep told you "no problem, use the code" then your being naive to save a few bucks.

You actually think that a customer rep who is at the bottom of the totem pole in power, doesn't give out incorrect information? This is true for any company/corporation. How many persons have gotten into problems because a "rep" told them/ gave them wrong information simply because they only cared about their paycheck and not the job itself.

We don't know what's in the Master agreement between Alamo & Vegas Brazil; however I know of no publicly available code for public free use that includes insurance for American license holders. None.!

If you see a code and insurance is included, run far, far away. If you see a code of which you don't know it's origins or intended market and insurance is included.........
119p89g.png

You get the picture.

I would bet money on that whatever agreement Alamo has with Vegas Brazil, it was intended for visitors to the US. Which is why you see CDW included. So if you think that Enterprise Holdings, the parent corp of Alamo, would not come after you for damages because a rep told you "no problem, use the code" then your being naive to save a few bucks.

BUT they can say XXXX on the Disney boards told me it was ok to use! :). I totally agree with all you said and wouldn't use the code BUT to each their own. Disney, drivers not paying attention and accidents (or not noticing prior damage because of parking garage being dark, etc) is going to lead to an issue for someone at sometime.

I just booked using this code and did not where insurance was free. I have used it many times before and never got the option for free insurance.

While I am sure , this code can be used (and has been used) with no problems ..............but .............that's really not the "problem" .
Anyone using this code will save some $$$ , and everything will likely go just fine . They will likely never be asked to see proof of using this code , and the rental will go smooth as silk (while saving some $$$ in the process) .
Problem comes in the unlikely chance someone has and accident, or even a little "fender bender" . All bets are off, and the renter will likely be held liable for any damages , because the code was used by someone who was ineligible to use it .
Yes, even if "they" say it can be used no problem ......... when push comes to shove, and damages occur .......... the "suits" will get involved , and there will be no-way to prove you used the code through the proper channels .

Bottom line .......... if the contract indicates ANY insurance (CDW) IS included "free" , well , its best to pass on saving a few bucks or it could wind up costing you BIG bucks !

Now to be fare ..........and I have experienced it myself , sometimes when using this code (7016427 Vegas Brazil) , the contract sometimes indicates that the insurance is "optional" and you will have to pay extra to get it . That would be the only "safe" way to use this code .

Just checked it tonight for my dates in January using the 7016427 Vegas Brazil code .
The only CAR type that had CDW "included" was the STANDARD size (of course , the ONE I would have chosen :sad2:, since Alamo standard gets you a full size in MCO !) .
The strange one's were an 8 passenger Minivan, Full Size SUV, Premium SUV (Suburban) and 15 passenger Van (All the BIG Vehicles, that can likely haul loads of people) ......... they included ALL kinds of stuff . Even the fuel service and extended protection insurance besides the CDW was included ???
ALL other car types , CDW was "optional" , and cost extra (meaning it was NOT part of the rental contract).
Its really a crapshoot on what cars/dates/cost include CDW as part of the contract.
I suggest trying to find a car type that does NOT include CDW , and you should be safe using this code !

Last edited:
BUT they can say XXXX on the Disney boards told me it was ok to use! :). I totally agree with all you said and wouldn't use the code BUT to each their own. Disney, drivers not paying attention and accidents (or not noticing prior damage because of parking garage being dark, etc) is going to lead to an issue for someone at sometime.

::yes::.

I just booked using this code and did not where insurance was free. I have used it many times before and never got the option for free insurance.

It seems some people get it and some don't. It also seems for some of the people who don't get it initially, the reservation has mysteriously changed to have it included some point down the line. That is cause for concern right there, however if you constantly monitor your reservations and what all it entails and you never see CDW included, then it should be ok to use.

Problem comes in the unlikely chance someone has and accident, or even a little "fender bender" . All bets are off, and the renter will likely be held liable for any damages , because the code was used by someone who was ineligible to use it .
Yes, even if "they" say it can be used no problem ......... when push comes to shove, and damages occur .......... the "suits" will get involved , and there will be no-way to prove you used the code through the proper channels .

Bottom line .......... if the contract indicates ANY insurance (CDW) IS included "free" , well , its best to pass on saving a few bucks or it could wind up costing you BIG bucks !

Now to be fare ..........and I have experienced it myself , sometimes when using this code (7016427 Vega Brazil) , the contract sometimes indicates that the insurance is "optional" and you will have to pay extra to get it . That would be the only "safe" way to use this code .

I agree the only "safe way" is when you see no CDW in the rental contract. The main concern I have with this code is for the reservations that didn't have insurance in the quote, insurance is sometimes added after the initial reservation, without the person knowing. With almost no knowledge of the code, that should be a concern to people why Alamo system is going through reservations with this code and adding CDW to it.

I agree the only "safe way" is when you see no CDW in the rental contract. The main concern I have with this code is for the reservations that didn't have insurance in the quote, insurance is sometimes added after the initial reservation, without the person knowing. With almost no knowledge of the code, that should be a concern to people why Alamo system is going through reservations with this code and adding CDW to it.

Yea, that is a weird one . Could it be that they just "noticed it" on the final contract, and perhaps didnt see it was included when choosing the car type and options ?
That happened to me ............ I didn't notice any CDW while filling out the rental agreement , but when I got the contract via e-mail .........CDW showed up .

So, if I have my email confirmation, and I do NOT see CDW included, it should be ok - insurance wise???

Would it be listed in the section that say "unlimited mileage" etc.?

So, if I have my email confirmation, and I do NOT see CDW included, it should be ok - insurance wise???

Would it be listed in the section that say "unlimited mileage" etc.?

As an example ..........this is what the e-mail confirmation will look like if it includes the CDW included for "free" when using this "Vegas Brazil" code .
If it does not show anything about CDW options or say anything about including CDW (unless you opted to pay for it) , then you should be safe using this code, insurance wise .

I am leaning towards risking the VB code since the Costco deal is, at the moment, way higher. Also, I wasn't able to use the Visa coupon because it "conflicted with the end date" of my late Jan-early Feb trip. Either that was an error, or Visa has decided to expire that coupon. My hope is that a sufficiently competitive deal will appear closer to my departure date that will allow me to avoid VB. As previous posters have mentioned, the automatically included CDW probably spells trouble no matter what the CS reps say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter