Does anyone know about managing multiple tickets?

typhoondoubloon

Earning My Ears
We are taking our kids to Disneyland this summer. I'm not sure the best way to do this. My kids are actually adults outside of a high schooler. I want them to be able to have time on their own in addition to our time as a family.
So I would like them to have their own tickets on their own phone for the purpose of the maxpass. But how do we book our fast passes together or how do we get group boarding passes?Does anyone know a guide or video that can help me.

We are taking our kids to Disneyland this summer. I'm not sure the best way to do this. My kids are actually adults outside of a high schooler. I want them to be able to have time on their own in addition to our time as a family.
So I would like them to have their own tickets on their own phone for the purpose of the maxpass. But how do we book our fast passes together or how do we get group boarding passes?Does anyone know a guide or video that can help me.
List everyone and their tickets on one account and have everyone use the account login. That’s the easiest as there isn’t a need for individual accounts.

Having mostly always managed 8+ tickets at a time... Add all tickets to your app or whichever adult will be doing the MP selection. If two kids will be together i would have both have both tickets on their phone app and either you or one of them can select MP for them.

When i am managing a group i just add everyone to my app. If I go with 2 or 3 families ( which we do a lot) I have one person in that family( usually the older kids 18+ or who ever is quicker with things) add their family to their app also. I mostly still just book MP for everyone. If not everyone wants to get on the same ride I book them a different ride or they go get on something else with little Standby.

When all 10 of us were there, H, SIL and I all had everyone linked on our own accounts. You can either have everyone logged in to the same account (a little less hassle, since it means you only have to scan the tickets into the app once) or have everyone set up their own (which is what we did so that everyone could use their own credit card to buy stuff - didn't need them charging everything to my credit card!)

Once you either have all tickets scanned into each account, or you have everyone logged into the same account, any of you can then book (or cancel) fast passes for any member of the group. Same with boarding passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter