Does anyone here play Disney's VMK???

piglet too said:
I don't understand it! I installed Shockwave and made sure I was registerd with Disney (I was) and I still can't get past that first screen. Oh well :confused3

Maybe someone knows I have too much to do this morning to play games... I will have to check later :teeth:

I play...I'm still tryingto figure everything out

For those having trouble with registering, sign up, puch the button, then log in with your email and password.

Darcy said:
I play...I'm still tryingto figure everything out

For those having trouble with registering, sign up, puch the button, then log in with your email and password.

O' no there goes my clean house :rotfl:

I'm another one who can't get logged in. I can register, and get to the point of "updating", but I'm always kicked out after that and it won't ever let me log in to the help info. Keeps saying "that information doesn't match what you gave us". Um, yes it does.

I actually play a little too much as everyone in my house says if I just put that much effort into my school work!! Hey whose talking about skool?? :jumping1: ::yes:: :upsidedow :hyper2: :crazy2: :hyper: :chat: :scared1: :rolleyes2 :teacher: :love1: :listen:

I play too much according to my DH and DD13 & DD8. We have to take turns, however, it never seems like enough to me. Having a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter