Does anyone here play Disney's VMK???

does anyone know any codes or could someone get me a mickey hat? :thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

It won't let me start-up. When I enter my screen name, password, and such, it keeps taking me right back ther after I hit the enter button. :confused3

Have you been to the pirate shop and space shiops they might have the clothes.

I don't think anyone has any codes from the parks yet.

You might want to look at www.vmkfansite.net too.

Cheryl

Hiya,

I have recently signed up. They did not approve my name of 'Gaspode' so I'm working on Guest56....something something at the moment and hoping they approve Gaspode38 (I think Gaspode was taken!)

Anyways, I really love it but was wondering, what else is there to do apart from find hidden mickeys (so cool :)) and play the four games (nb: I dont like the music one)....??

Thanks!
Gaspodé

piglet too said:
It won't let me start-up. When I enter my screen name, password, and such, it keeps taking me right back ther after I hit the enter button. :confused3

Me too :confused3 Do they not like us :badpc:

r3ngels said:
Me too :confused3 Do they not like us :badpc:

I don't understand it! I installed Shockwave and made sure I was registerd with Disney (I was) and I still can't get past that first screen. Oh well :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!