Does anyone else put something in the...

Pin Wizard

<font color=deeppink>I now have a new favorite at
microwave, get busy with something, and forget you have food in there until an hour or two later? I just did that with my cauliflower with low fat cheese sauce. :(

i forget a cup of hot water for the frosting it was frozen i remember it in the morning

I don't do it, but people at my work do it all the time!! They put something in the microwave, then go back to work and forget about it, sometimes for hours!

chichihoney...That's too funny! I haven't forgotten it overnight, thank goodness.

KatelynnsAuntie...I guess it's easy to do at work. Too much going on there. :)

My coffee. I never get to actually drink a whole cup with three children. I have to warm it up at least 2 times before finishing it.

Lori

Yup...coffee is a big one. I've reheated it two or three times before I get to drink it hot.

Our microwave makes a beeping sound to let us know that there is something that still needs to come out.

Mine does also, but I think I'm used to it and don't really hear it any more. I'm the same way with the buzzer on the dryer. :rolleyes:

My microwave beeps constantly and it's very annoying!
I leave the oven on overnight if I don't shut it off as soon as I take something out...I get so mad at myself!

My Dad left broccoli and cheese in the microwave. I discovered it the next day after frantically searching the house for whatever had died in it.

Originally posted by pixiemomma
My Dad left broccoli and cheese in the microwave. I discovered it the next day after frantically searching the house for whatever had died in it.
ROFL!!! Too Funny!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

FOOD???!! I never forget food! I do forget clothes in the dryer, but FOOD? Never. :o

Originally posted by pixiemomma
Yuck! LOL!

Originally posted by Mishetta
FOOD???!! I never forget food! I do forget clothes in the dryer, but FOOD? Never. :o
ROFLMAO! :rotfl: Clothes? That's another story. I can start that dryer five times to "get the wrinkles out" before taking care of them. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mishetta

LOL! I fit this category, too. Most of our clothes go straight from the dryer to on our bodies, but I ALWAYS get food out of the microwave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter