Does All Star movies have place to buy milk?

mylilnikita

DIS Veteran
Hi. I am going to take a collapsable cooler to Disney. I am going to make a grocery stop through the town car company, but not sure if room would be ready as we are arriving early in the day. Does all star movies have a little store that I could buy milk to put in the cooler after we are settled in? Thanks.

We stayed at the ASMu in Feb.'03 and it did have a little store. The gift shop doubles as a convienience store- but hint.. buy it at the local grocery.. they add a little to the cost at All Stars for just about everything.. I forgot a toothbrush and paid close to the cost of the room for one. :)

They do have milk in the gift shop as well as the food court. I do not reccomend getting it at the foodcourt though, as it's a lot more expensive and you get a cardboard pint. In the store it's $1.00 and you get twice as much.

Of course going off-site will be cheaper, but if you decide you just rather buy it at the All-Star, buy it at the gift shop, instead of at the food court. I believe it's cheaper by almost a dollar, at least that was the case when we went a couple of years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter