Does AAA still offer discount Tickets?

Brian152

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if they still do? I am coming this October and we have annual passes however we have 2 going with us that need tickets and I was going to use them because of the parking pass. I used them a couple years ago and it worked great but I heard that AAA and Disney are no longer affiliated??

If they don't do it anymore is there any other way to get that parking pass that lets you park closer and whats the next best discounted tickets??

Thanks!

Does anyone know if they still do? I am coming this October and we have annual passes however we have 2 going with us that need tickets and I was going to use them because of the parking pass. I used them a couple years ago and it worked great but I heard that AAA and Disney are no longer affiliated??

If they don't do it anymore is there any other way to get that parking pass that lets you park closer and whats the next best discounted tickets??

Thanks!

Call your local AAA Travel and ask what tickets they have.

(I just checked AAA on-line and found discounted WDW tickets.)

My AAA still sells discounted tickets. DS just bought his AP from AAA in December. When we went in May he decided to upgrade to a PAP at Disney and they still honored the AAA discount on the upgrade.

You can try Undercover Tourist, I have bought from them as well. Also if you have access to Tickets At Work they have some good discounts. There is no longer any "perk parking passes" that I am aware of.

I think there is just confusion as to what happened. AAA still sells the tickets and packages and a Disney TA but it sounds like they ended the partnership that gave AAA members perks (like the parking) that other groups were not offered.

Disney Tourist Blog seems to say it the clearest .... "In addition to the military discount, there are other “association” discounts. The most prominent of these was the AAA discount. Disney and AAA terminated their partnership at the start of 2015, meaning perks and exclusive discounts available to AAA members are gone. AAA locations still sell discount tickets and travel packages, but these are the same offers available elsewhere to the general public. Members of other associations are advised to inquire as to whether their association affords them a discount. Again, these savings are unlikely to be better than what’s listed above."

http://www.disneytouristblog.com/disney-world-discounts/

Last edited:
we just bought our Disney tickets at our AAA in CT! At least here, they're plenty affiliated. :) I heard the same rumor back in January and was praying it wasn't true.

Thanks!
For the bold, no. Special parking locations are gone, totally. No one has any offered now. Other than handicapped of course. So don't go to AAA for parking.

we just bought our Disney tickets at our AAA in CT! At least here, they're plenty affiliated. :) I heard the same rumor back in January and was praying it wasn't true.
As posted above, they do still have discounted tickets but they are the same discount that all other vendors offer. So the lack of affiliation is true, they do no longer have a special relationship.

I ditched my AAA membership this past year. (not because of the lack of Disney partnership, just wasn't using it as much anymore in general . .the slight discount on hotels wasn't worth it for the amount of travel we did)

I found Undercover Tourist to have cheaper discounted tickets that AAA did (though it is nice to get them at AAA just to have them 'in hand' ASAP) and once the parking passes ended (which I found very convenient with a 2-year old last year), I didn't see the need to keep using them for Disney tickets.

I have never received discounted tickets when booking through AAA. They are concentrating on selling packages. With those packages, you get discounts off certain things. At least, this has been my experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter