Do you own a gun?

Do you own a gun?

• No and I never have

• No, but I have in the past (or family did growing up)

• Yes, one

• Yes, several

• Yes and my family growing up did too

• Other (there's always an other)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I bet girls make up at least 1/4 of the new hunters in the woods. Not saying your kids will ever develop an interest, but the fact they're girls won't have much to do with that :)

I understand what you are saying. I think the funeral did it for them anyway.:(
Again I don't have a problem with guns; just these folks who did not use any common sense. Some had training and permits...others had no experience and alcohol.:sad2:

I understand what you are saying. I think the funeral did it for them anyway.:(
Again I don't have a problem with guns; just these folks who did not use any common sense. Some had training and permits...others had no experience and alcohol.:sad2:

Yes, that is very sad. So easily preventable too :(

IRL, I always answer this question with a "No" because I don't want the lectures from people who think it is safer to have no guns in the house, nor do I wish to argue with them.

But the real answer is, "Yes."

Yes. DH likes to target shoot and my youngest is also developing an interest.

I also agree that gun safety needs to be taught to everyone regardless. Most unintentional injuries and deaths are from not using common sense and not showing guns the respect they should have

This came up on another (non-Disney) board I frequent and the amount of "yes's" surprised me. A few posters responded "I always assumed everyone owned at least one gun."

I am the total opposite- I just assume they DON'T have them- when my daughter was young I always checked with the parents of kid who invited her over their house, if there was a gun in their home they were welcome to play here but I did not want her playing at a house where there was a gun, locked up or not!

aprilgail2 said:
I am the total opposite- I just assume they DON'T have them- when my daughter was young I always checked with the parents of kid who invited her over their house, if there was a gun in their home they were welcome to play here but I did not want her playing at a house where there was a gun, locked up or not!

I wonder how many actually told you the truth because they were not interested in hearing a lecture or some from of judgmental speech! Most gun owners don't advertise what they have I know if you walked into my home you would have no idea and no one in my house know how to access the gun box or the ammo box other then my husband. If he is not home and someone breaks in I am counting on vivint to take control of the situation since our house is secured very effectively right down to motion sensors thanks to them.

Yes my husband (still is) and I was an AF weapons Instructor. SO now owning a gun is a crime:rotfl:

My dad was a hunter growing up so had guns in the house as far back as I remember.

Own a bunch. As a matter of fact got my newest baby my Glock 26 gen 4 this weekend. Put about 100 rounds thru it on Sat. and more coming next weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter