Do you know a Doomsday Prepper?

:flower3:
Bring craft stuff. We can keep busy. :D

well, that is, in between all that survival stuff we need to do like: hunting, farming, cooking, baking, melting lead & making bullets, raising bees & harvesting the honey & making bees wax candles, skinning animals & making clothes & moccassins, cutting wood & keeping the fire going, fetching the water, feeding the livestock, making lumber & building shelter & fences...... ;)

Ya know, in our free time. :p

well, that is, in between all that survival stuff we need to do like: hunting, farming, cooking, baking, melting lead & making bullets, raising bees & harvesting the honey & making bees wax candles, skinning animals & making clothes & moccassins, cutting wood & keeping the fire going, fetching the water, feeding the livestock, making lumber & building shelter & fences...... ;)

:scratchin Hmm . . . Well, the bees wax candlemaking and making clothes & moccassins can fall under some type of crafts. . .

But, when do we SLEEP??? :eek:
sleep.gif

If we wind up in the same pioneer community, I'll trade you bee keeping for carding and spinning. (I don't mind getting stung so much, but I cannot STAND the noise those cotton and wool carders make. Sets my teeth on edge.) ;)

:scratchin Hmm . . . Well, the bees wax candlemaking and making clothes & moccassins can fall under some type of crafts. . .

But, when do we SLEEP??? :eek:
sleep.gif

You're a chick. :rotfl: We just sort of fall into bed out of sheer exhaustion every night, then are expected to get up BEFORE everyone else and start all over again the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter