Do you have people who have died still on your contact list

I do have several people in my contact list on my phone that have passed away. I think I don't delete the numbers because I sorta can't come to terms with the fact that they aren't here anymore.

I do have several people in my contact list on my phone that have passed away. I think I don't delete the numbers because I sorta can't come to terms with the fact that they aren't here anymore.

also I feel like I would be deleting there memory , and I wont do that ( of course not true, but thats how I feel)

No, but no one in my contacts has died since I got my first cell phone. I don’t think I would though.

Just my Mom, she died 7 years ago, I just cant delete it
My Dad, he would have been 70 today. His birthday remains in the calendar and his contact still in my phone under “favorites.” Can’t delete it.

My BIL is still there was well. He passed exactly one month and one year after Dad.

I left my grandma’s for about three years.

Before smart phones I never removed or crossed out in address books either.

Yes, I do. Same with quite a few friends on Facebook.

And when I scroll past their name in phone contacts, or Facebook reminds me of a memory with them it gives me pause. I miss them, but I remember all the wonderful contributions they made on my life and I smile.

My ex husband who just passed away last month. My sweet cousin who I had lost contact with for years & just re connected with her last summer, just a few months before she died.
And oh, gosh, just remembered a former boss....really need to delete that one, no sentimental connections there.

Curious if anyone has saved old texts from past loved ones. I’m bad about deleting old texts in general and I’d probably be reluctant to delete my parents texts. I’d likely read them for comfort.

Well, I just scanned through my contacts,and found 2 that have passed away. A neighbor that passed a few years ago, and my High School music teacher, who passed about 2 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter