Do you have a Tatoo?

No, I think they make women look hard and very unladylike.

Yes, 2. One of Tigger on my left thigh, can see it when i wear shorts or bahing suit, also 2 Dolhpins and a sphere on back shoulder.

None for me and I'll probably never get one, but I did see one really cool one once that I've got to tell you all about. I was at an amusement park one day in line for a water ride and this guy ahead of me had the Lion King Pride Rock scene tatooed on his back. It looked just like the scene from the movie with all the animals and characters. I ordinarily do not care for tattoos, but this thing was a work of art.

I don't, but I've thought about it. A butterfly, rose or something like that. But in the mean time whenever I get the urge for decorations I use temporary ones.

I don't have any. I'm scared of needles! I do have a henna tattoo kit though and do those every now and then (they last for about 10 days.)

I do....

4 leaf clover on my ankle
Tribal design on upper lower back :crazy2: (it was suppose to be lower back but he did it a little bit too high)
Husband's name (Joe) on my lower, lower back :love2:
Chinese symbol for love on the back of my neck puckerup:

The only one that's visible (unless I want others to see) is the clover on my ankle.

Helenabear..........I have almost the same one.....except without the hidden Mickey, and mine is about 35 yrs old (and doesn't look like yours anymore)/ I guess great minds think alike....as well as have the same name >LOL::yes::
Elaine

I have two:

An Icthus (the fish that Christians used during times of prosecution to identify themselves to others), and the Arabic word for "freedom." I traveled through Morocco when I was 20 and fell in love with the beauty of the written Arabic language.

I have a rather large abstract design on my low back. I have no regrets.

No tattoo...yet. I have been considering a celtic cross on my ankle for a while. So. Someone please give me the lowdown. How much does it hurt? I have heard that the ankle hurts more than other areas because there is not much meat there. Is this true? If I get the tattoo in a "meatier" area what will happen to the shape of it if my weight should go up or down? How much can I expect to pay for a tattoo that is about 2-3" square? What do I want to look for in a tattoo parlor to make sure I do not come away with some strange disease? Thanks!

Thought about putting a small colorful butterfly tattoo right in the middle of my chest to draw attention away from the disfigurement from years of zits in an earlier lifetime.

Not done yet.

In general I think anyone with tattoos (and/or beards and/or moustaches) would look better without.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

None as yet... but I've been thinking about one since last summer. I figure if I wait a full year, until this July, and I still want it, then I'll do it as a birthday gift to myself. It would be a small Rackam's flag on my right shoulder blade (you know, the pirate flag with the skull and crossed cutlasses). pirate:

I have the same questions as IMGONNABE40. Anyone?

I also have been wanting one since last summer,and have
decided to wait until this may.I cant wait to get one but im glad
i didnt rush into it.I want a small tinkerbell on my shoulder,she will be
sitting cross legged with a little pout/attitude and instead of slippers she will have heels and fish net stockings.i dont have any fear of the pain i have had 3 kids with no drugs!!

IMGONNABE 40! and Magix-

I'll try and answer some ???'s. I got my tatoo on my ankle just above the bone and yes it hurt. However, it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. It kind of depends on the design as to how much it hurts. When they drew the outline it hurt less than the coloring in. However, after awhile it kind of goes numb and doesn't hurt as much. As far as cost , it will depend on the size and how much detail and color there is in the design. It will also depend on the place you are having it done at. My tatoo is a 1.5x1.5 dolphin and cost $50.00. One of my friend has a Bucky Badger( Wisconsin mascot) that's about 2.5x2.5 and cost 200.00. His has more detail and color and he went to a different place. As far as picking a place to have your tatoo done, I would ask anyone you know who has a tatoo that you like where they got it done. Also, most state require a license for tatoo parlors. Check with the place you are thinking about getting done and see if they are licensed. Hope this helps.

I love hearing about other people's tattoos... just neat to hear what others like having done! Gives me ideas now and then too for a 2nd one I know I want!

msdznyduck, that is so cool!!!!! I guess great minds and names do think alike :teeth:

I'll answer some questions too.. I have mind on the shoulder blade and the area that hurt the most was right on the bone when I got it done. But really it didn't hurt that much at all. Someone said take your finger nail or a coathanger and drag it along the skin so that you see a red line (no breaking of skin though) and that is what the worst part feels like. Once you have the outlining done the worst is over and the color shading is much easier to deal with! That hurts a heck of a lot less and really felt like faint touches.

My tattoo cost me $100. It is about 2x2 but obviously not totally filled up on the bottom. I think the rate was about $125-150/hour to get done. I would go around and get rates and feelings for people. I am more willing to pay for quality work and as my friends say a good tattoo is never cheap and a cheap tattoo is never good! I wound up going to a couple of places recommended by a friend of mine who is sleeved, and then picked the artist I liked best out of them who would do exactly what I wanted. I went to a place I had heard of and didn't like how it felt so I walked right out.

As for weight gain or loss I have lost since I got mine and it looks the same. Take notice where you gain and lose the most (all are different) and I would pick a place like that to get it done. My upper back rarely changes and same with my stomach so I would get them there. But I wouldn't dream of getting one on my hip, lower back or upper legs.

I hope that answered all the questions you had :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter