Do you have a Tatoo?

I have one. It's a small four leaf clover on my right side. I have had it for almost a year now and I still love it! :D

Yup! I have one!

I have a half moon with a blue cloud circling it on my right shoulder... got it when I turned 18... ;)

I have a fairy sitting on a lily in honor of someone I love and miss.

left ankle- chevy bow tie in navy blue...word chevrolet spelled out in the center, same blue...and blue flames/shading filling it in.

Was done on a dare....would do it again and have no desire to remove it.

Currently designing one for the small of my back, probably some sort of sunset type thing...want both DD's names to be in it somewhere.

My nephew asked me once why I always put that "stamp" on my leg every day LOL

Brandy

I have 3, a band of roses on my right ankle, an eagle with a banner flag on my upper left arm and a musical staff & notes of "Rock this Town" right below that. DH also has the eagle and flag on his arm.

Nope. none. But my DH has two. One says "Made in the USA." I had a giggle when I saw it.

This was up here a while ago-but here's a pic of mine:

fa0120c9.jpg

grainy pic, but you get the idea! It's on my lower back.
The middle is the celtic symbol for angel, and the tribals I added in.
DH has the Rebel Alliance Symbol from Star Wars on his calf and mentioned the other day that he's thinking about getting Yoda put somewhere.

My brother has the Rebel symbol on his upper arm-he got it done in NYC a whiiiile ago, and it came out horrible, they used bad ink so it was VERY blotchy after a year or so, it was crooked and looked nothing like the actual symbol! He finally got it fixed up and surrounded by a really nice looking celtic diamond.

Helenabear - Yours is so memorable and makes me want a tattoo. I love the Hidden Mickey :)

Krista

I finally got mine when I was 37. It's a small butterfly right over my heart. Like a previous poster, it's a reminder of a loved one, my mom. It's low enough that most people don't even know it's there.

Yup, I've got 2. One on the back of my neck, it's two roses on one stem, and I have a rose on my right ankle. I'm thinking of getting another one, on the small of my back, but I haven't seen any designs that I like yet, or the courage to actually go get it done.:tilt:

I have a dolphin on my right ankle. I'm 32 and just got it 6 months ago. I had wanted one for a long time and finally went for it. I went with my DSIL and she got one too and she's 54. Only she got a megaphone with cheer written to make the handle. She was a cheer coach for 20 years.

Originally posted by skporter
Helenabear - Yours is so memorable and makes me want a tattoo. I love the Hidden Mickey :)

Krista
Awww thanks Krista!! I had been wanting a tattoo for about 10 years! I didn't say it before, but the red rose is in honor of my mom... it's what I take with me every single time I visit her grave. And the hidden Mickey was something I thought of more recently... I love Disney, so did she... she was the one who started my craze when I was a kid :teeth: So I finally got the guts to do it shortly before the 10th anniversary of her death just about 3-4 months ago!!

Wouldn't change it for the world and got me over my fear of needles like that real quick :p

In 1998 I got a purple rose in memory of my grandmother on my lower back on the right side. Then in 2000 I got a butterfly in memory of my grandfather. It is in the same location and looks like it is flying to the rose.

I have thought about getting the mickey ears on my ankle....:scratchin

Does it count if Jeff has one??

He has a gorgeous dragon on his right arm. I just love it!

I had one for a few days, does that count?
I went through the pain and have nothing to show for it.
I had a Mickey head ºOº on my are near my wrist. It was about 1/4 inch, not much at all. It was supposed to be the color of a freckle. I didn't want an obvious tattoo, I just wanted a hidden Mickey.
I kept it clean the way I was told, and put the cream on it every day. On the third day when I was rubbing in the cream the tattoo came off on my finger. So now I have a red mark on my arm that looks like a cigarette burn. and I don't even smoke. Peggie

I have one..........it is small rose like flowers and vine that form an anklet around my right ankle! Get many compliments on it. The flowers alternate purple and yellow. I wanted one that was classy ~ one that I would not regret getting done when I am 40, 50 or 60 years old!! I am very near to 40 and still love it! I really need to go and get it recolored, but have been putting it off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter