Do you have a Tatoo?

parrothead365

<font color=purple>I'd rather have a kiss than a s
After seeing the thread on the Disney Tatoo Guy I was wondering how many DISers out there have tatoos. How many and do they show? I have three.

A parrot (no big suprise there)

An arm band

The Caribbean Soul lizzard (again no big suprise)

The lizzard is on my leg shows when I where shorts. The other two are on the upper arms normaly covered by shirt. Anybody else?

I have a few.

One was someone's name (bad move on my part) had it covered up with an animal head. It was the best fit for that part of my arm.

Also on my gluteus maximis, I have a Smurf holding a beer mug in one hand and whip in the other.

Well you did ask

I have two. I have a rose on my right hip that only shows if I am wearing a bathing suit and on my left shoulder blade I have a heart with flames coming out of it which can only be seen with a bathing suit or tank top.

Why yes, I do!

Want to see it?:D

I have a small butterfly on my ankle area. Just in case all of the bugs and insects get exterminated permanently, so I'll have a permanent momento of their existence.;)

I hate when people say what are you going to do when you are old and gain weight. So they mean that my ankle will expand, and the tattoo will look disgusting? I don't get it?:confused:

Yep, I have this on my left shoulder blade. You can see it if I wear some tank tops, swim suits and the like.

fa00e123.jpg

I too have the Caribbean Soul Lizard tattooed on my leg, its become a kind of personal symbol of mine(sorry Jimmy no copyright infringment intended) I have it painted on my snowmobile helmet and I've put it on every car I've owned. Phins up and let the concert ticket watch begin! pirate:

:D

I have 2.

I have the Mickey icon with the word Disney in the Disney font on my right arm. That was my first tattoo.

On my left arm is a tribal sun with two dolphins swimming around a yin-yang. It represents hot/cold, happy/sad. I designed it myself. I'm always looking for balance in my life, so I thought this tattoo would be a good expression of who I am. I like the MIckey one better, though.

::MickeyMo Mickey76::MickeyMo

I have one- two flowers on my right hip. You can see it when I am wearing a bathing suit.

None for me but I've thought of getting a really small one on my ankle.

Nope, none for me, though there was a time when I wanted one.

My wife has one though.

yes, a gecko on my ankle. I would love to have it removed. I like it, just not the spot I put it.

I have one on my right shoulder. It's the globe, with the continents and a peace sign superimposed over it.

Originally posted by edcrbnsoul
Phins up and let the concert ticket watch begin! pirate:

I thought we were the only ones doing this already! LOL DH and his friends have been going crazy checking every site they know since January! :crazy:

Back to OP, yes I have a small string of flowers on my right ankle. Every once in a while, DS tries to "clean" it off for me.

Yep, I have a celtic cross on my back. I want another, but haven't decided what or where yet.

DH has the Rebel Alliance Symbol from Star Wars on his calf and mentioned the other day that he's thinking about getting Yoda put somewhere. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!