Do you have a school uniform?

Do you have a school uniform?

• I have a school uniform

• I don't have a school uniform

Results are only viewable after voting.

black skirts or trousers( last year we got rid of the navy and the girls can't wear trouser rules yay)
blue shirt with school tie
or from easter-october the school's polo shirt(blue)

skirts must be worn 2 inches above or below the knee
outer coats should be black or navy
bags must be black or navy
shoes should be good quality and flat and black.
make-up is not to be worn
one pair of studs and 1 ring only
no highlights are allowed(except for natural colored ones)

yes they want to make sure that they've elimanted any trace of indivuality, the sad thing is we could all look like clones and it wouldn't stop the bullying.

black skirts or trousers( last year we got rid of the navy and the girls can't wear trouser rules yay)
blue shirt with school tie
or from easter-october the school's polo shirt(blue)

skirts must be worn 2 inches above or below the knee
outer coats should be black or navy
bags must be black or navy
shoes should be good quality and flat and black.
make-up is not to be worn
one pair of studs and 1 ring only
no highlights are allowed(except for natural colored ones)

yes they want to make sure that they've elimanted any trace of indivuality, the sad thing is we could all look like clones and it wouldn't stop the bullying.

No..make-up!?!
Ugly..shoes?!
No..pretty backpacks?!
I'm sorry hazzi

No..make-up!?!
Ugly..shoes?!
No..pretty backpacks?!
I'm sorry hazzi

i know right.
this year i have a black bag, but it's animal and it has some pink on it:]]
last year i took a risk and had a light blue one

No but if I chose to go to a different school than I am already going to I would've had to wear one :eek:!

I used to have to wear uniforms. Basically the same as Devans..with Dickies. Pants and bermuda shorts. Khaki or Navy. Polos. White and Navy.

The nuns would have a heart attack if we ever were something bright colored.

Then I went to public school. No uniform...I wore...normal clothes.

Now, I'm homeschooled. Like I said I can do US History naked if I chose to.

I don't have a school uniform, but usually I wear jeans and a tshirt or something like this.
l_39c23adc377a3a550de2e9de30f27efd.jpg

No, but I've always liked the way school uniforms look. =[

I don't have a school uniform, but usually I wear jeans and a tshirt or something like this.
l_39c23adc377a3a550de2e9de30f27efd.jpg

You mean the spiffy-looking green outfit in the middle? :lmao:

...Seriously, that's what I thought you meant.

I clicked uniform, but then realised i didnt for the last 2 years cause i was in sixth form! :)

In the lower years we have to wear a blue skirt (striagh to pleated, i went for straight), black shoes, but they can be slightly high healed. A blue polo neck or shirt (no one wears shirts) and a blue jumper with school logo.

Its changed this year tho, but it didnt bother me cause it dress code for sixth form is different. In years 12 and 13 we had to wear 'clothes suitable to work in' (we all said working as what?? ;) but they didnt buy it!) It had to be smart tops and skirts, no trainers (although i wore converse to school every day and no one said a thing and i had a note if they did) and minimal jewelry and make up. However by the end of the year we wer all wearing strappy tops and jeans!

In the lower years, no make up, only one set of studs, no rings and only deviations to the uniform were for religious purposes (e.g some of the girls wore headscarfs or crosses) They were really strict on make up and would send you to matron (the school nurse) to wipe it off if you were wearing too much. Only conceler was allowed.

I liked wearing a uniform, i didnt have to worry what i wore to school everyday and it was an equaliser. Since i went to an all girls school, it didnt really matter. In the 6th form people tend to be a bit more mature so less likelynood of bullying.

You poor people who are still stuck in high school/ middle school:lmao: lol...j/k...but at my college we have to were scubs since i'm going out to be a vet tech.

K--no uniforms
1--uniforms
2-4--no uniforms
5-6--uniforms
7-8--no uniforms

And as long as I stay at the same HS the next 4 years, then yes, I will have uniforms......again. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter