Do you have a Favourite WDW Mountain?

Favourite WDW Mountain

• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

• Space Mountain

• Splash Mountain

• All of them

• Not ridden them 'cos I'm a wuzz!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Love them all...but Splash Mountain's definately my favorite :)

I'm with you, Pandy - I do live them all, but the combination of thrill and theming makes Splash my fave. :)

Space Mountain & the Matterhorn

I don't enjoy coasters much.............so, Splash is my VERY favorite ride!!

I love them all, but Splash wins out over the rest of them!

Splash Mountain is my favorite! I am also proud to say that after 22 years I finally got my DH on all of the 'mountains'. He rode Space Mt. the year we honeymooned, he finally rode Thunder Mt. a few years ago and we actually got him on Splash Mt. this past June. I have never wanted a ride to end so quickly in my life, I was sure I would be a widow before we got to the bottom of that hill. He is not a thrill ride person at all. I thought for sure he was going to have a heart attack. If not for the fact that he would 'do me in', I'd post the picture of all of us on Splash Mt., we had to buy it just for proof. The only major thrill ride he hasn't been on now at WDW is Tower of Terror. (He never will.) That one would make me a widow for sure.
Diane AKA Whitegloves =0)

Big Thunder is my absolute favorite, followed by Splash, then Space Mountain. Splash smells funny, though!

Big Thunder Mountain, because it's the only one I've ridden - so far!

My dear MIL dragged me onto Space Mountain -- ONCE! I left it, according to my DW, who sat outside, white as a sheet and shaking. So I guess I can be classified as a 100% pure wuss when it comes to MK Mountains! :o

Love 'em all, but Splash just has that extra special Magic - I feel so immersed in the story.....that makes it the winner by a small margin for me....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter