Do you get alot of use out of your 3 Park AP?

2mickeys1minnie

<font color=red>we've turned into that same crazy
I'm debating whether or not to buy 2 park or 3 park AP's for our upcoming trip. I am not really a water park person but hubby and 3 teens are. We are planning on spending 1 full day at Volcano Bay. just curious if you think the 3 park is worth it and if you go to VB more than once a trip. We will be spending 7 days in Orlando and the plan is to visit US and IOA 2 days each, 1 day VB. Thanks for your thoughts.

So you are thinking of getting a 2 park annual pass and then a one day admission to Volcano Bay?

A one day Volcano Bay ticket is $80. Each 3 park AP is about $100 more than its corresponding 2 park AP. If you are only going to go once, I'd just do them separately. But if there is any chance of going more than once, it is more economical to buy the 3 park.

Where are you staying? If it is onsite, the teens might really want to spend one of those extra days at the waterpark. If it is offsite, then it is probably less likely that you'll go twice.

We upgraded our 2 park AP to a 3 park AP. We've used it at VB twice so I think we got our money's worth. We plan to use it this summer when we also upgrade from Preferred to Premium AP and no longer have a July blackout at VB! I like having the option of going to a water park for just a few hours as opposed to getting a day ticket and feeling you have to stay all day to get your value out of the price.

I like to do a split stay between 2 Universal resorts. When I am staying at CBBR I walk over to Volcano Bay at least 2 mornings for early entry. It's nice to be able to go for 4 or 5 hours a couple of times vs spending a whole day there, IMO.

I think it's definitely worth the upgrade.

Like the previous poster, we tend to do Volcano Bay for a few hours here and a few hours there although we tend to start out at the parks in the morning, leave around noontime, get lunch, and then head to the water park. It probably helps that we are staying at Cabana Bay and travel at times with lower crowd levels. On our last trip, we were talking to someone that was staying in the new CB towers and he remarked that he used Volcano Bay like he would a hotel pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter