Do you change clothes after Dinner?

KAR3600

DVC Member since 1996 - Cruising is the best part!
Sometimes the clothes we wear to dinner, aren't as comfortable after you eat (I "wonder" why :rotfl: ). Do you go back to your room and change?

Usually I do on formal night....Other than that I try to wear sundresses that are quite comfortable, and expandable.. :rotfl:

We only did the first cruise on formal night because we all went to the movies. The kids put on their PJs & we changed into jeans.

Yes, we definately changed the kids and we changed if our clothes weren't comfortable, othewise we left the on.

Not usually, then again we had late dining so we were only up another couple of hours after dinner anyway.

I'll have to go against the grain so far and say that no, we don't usually change after dinner. We would just go to the show in the same attire. Only changed when we were ready to retire for the evening. Same for our DD and her friend.

We change clothes. We had late dinner, so we would go change and go to a movie or something. The kids would change and go to the Lab.

DJ

I get to dress up SOOO rarely, it is fun to stay in my nice clothes and heels! (yes, heels!) Fun to go dancing later all dressed up. Luckily DH humors me--I think he would rather change.
Saw both on our Princess cruise last Oct.--some stayed, some changed.
I am guessing our boys will change after each meal--DD is a diva, but I will request her non-washable dresses be changed before she goes back to the kids club!
Happy cruising!
Kris

We used to..but now with the new casual dress code I wear my nice capris/top (not dress pants and top) and we are good to go for rest of night.

I love it, apparantly everyone else does to.

We always change after dinner on formal night..and we decided we won't even be packing formal clothes anymore..too much to take along.

I usually keep on what I wear to dinner...can't stand uncomfortable clothes...so I don't own any so no real need to change. I do usually change after dinner on formal nights......depends how I feel. I do change out of my dressier shoes though....as I my feet can only take so much!!!

And in this same vein....I always go to the show in what I will be wearing to dinner. I know some change after the show into their dinner clothes but I like to be dressed for the show and then go to some of the activities before dinner, then on to dinner.

MJ

My kids always change into more comfortable clothes to go to the Lab after dinner. DH and I usually stay in our long pants, because some areas of the ship are chilly in the evening (Rockin Bar D)

I changed from a skirt to capris (same top) and comfier shoes between dinner and Golden Mickey's on Pirate Night. The skirt was a wrap-around one and I didn't want the wind on deck 10 to "unwrap" it. Otherwise, no.
Melanie

Hmmm! Depends on which seating we have for dinner. Early seating, yup I change. Late seating, depends on how tired I am.

Poconoboatniks

yes i always go right back to my room and change after dinner i find it much more enjoyable to sit at clubs in shorts were what you like dont worrrie about what outhers think be happy with what you like and have fun

sandra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter