Do they ever cancel parasailing

jlp651

<font color=CC66CC>Don't you know its annual "Your
I've been following the weather in Orlando and Bahamas...it looks like it might rain the entire time we are on the trip :( but forcasts keep changing so...keep your fingers crossed for me...

My question is...is if it is raining on our CC day will they cancel parasailing?

I need some pixie dust for the weather here...I really dont want rain...Its snowing LOTS where we are and right now is -5 below...
HELP!

I do not know first hand on CC; however, I know that when you are staying on an island, parasailing is sometimes cancelled because of high winds.

It was cancelled the day we were at CC due to high winds.
That was back in Nov.
We still had a great time, sun was shining and temps were good
great day for the beach and snorkeling.
balbrec:cool:

I really want to do this! I need some pixie dust!!!!

Thank you!

I wish these web sites were right for weather...I've used 3 different sites and they all give me different weather!!!

They cancelled it due to high winds on 11/14. Another cruiser said this was the 2nd time it was cancelled on her. She was on the New Year's cruise in 2003 & the same thing happened.

I don't think you'd want to be up there in the sky with high winds. It would make for a very adventureous ride though!

Hope you have calm, warm weather!

~ Linda :boat:

When we cruised on the Halloween cruise this year, we had a 230 pm parasailing time. When we checked in we were told that they were considering cancelling it, as every other time was cancelled earlier that day because if the high winds. So yes, unfortunately it can be cancelled. Fortunately, we were able to go out, the only ones that went out that day! We could not go as we wanted, IE I wanted to go tandem with my son, but the captain paired people off according to their size because of the winds. One woman that was alone had to go go in tandem with a stranger. But we were just so happy to be able to go out!

really bumming...
I hope the winds arent too bad...
Do we get out $$ back if we dont go due to weather conditions? I would assume so...but just wanted to check...

Yes and no. When you book the excursion it is charged to your stateroom. SO if your time is cancelled than that charge will be reversed. :) So technically you are not getting money back LOL
Have fun and think positive! It was sooooooooooo worth it we loved it.

Parasailing was cancelled on the Dec. 14th Wonder last month due to high winds.

If Disney cancels it, you do not get charged for the excursion.

In July we had 2 members of our family booked to parasail at 1:20 and 2 at 3:30 and a very kind fellow DISer switched her 2 3:30s with our 2 1:20s so that our family could go at the same time. Due to a thunderstorm in the area the 1:20 parasailing was cancelled but everything had cleared up by 3:30. I felt so bad. Unfortunately parasailing does get cancelled.

We just got back from the 1/17 Magic. All of the water sports at CC were cancelled due to wind/waves. The weather was in the low 70's and sunny, but very windy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter