Do Passholders get these pins and codes?

webbmom

Mouseketeer
I keep reading about pins and codes and upgrades and bounceback offers. We are Florida Residents with Annual Passes. This is our first year as a family to have them and we were planning to go up there alot over the next few months. 20+ nights planned so far 13 booked on property so far. but no codes no nothing. Rethinking the whole thing. If I can get a hotel close by for much cheaper. :confused3 So confused by all of this.

Yes, we have received quite a few PINs. I have received 5 in the past few months. My children (adults) have received a few each as well. Some while AP holders, some when the pass just expired. Now we all have them again after our trip 2 weeks ago.

In fact 3 of us (one already had a current AP) deciding to get the AP was based on my getting the 20/30/40% off PIN through most of the year. WE were considering getting the AP if we could be sure of at least some type of discount for the week after thanksgiving. While more than likely there woulld have been some discount or we could get a bounceback (and we did. We changed our 30% off to the 35% bounceback rate for CBR) I did try the little trick some were doing and receiving PINs. The trick (just wording) to save different vacations for when you would like to go. Well, I did do this and 2 days later I received the PIN referencing a WL stay (one of the saved trips) I received it again the next day (no reason why)

We are premium annual passholders from Pennsylvania. We have NEVER gotten a pin in the past 14 years!!!!! I do all the signups, order maps and planning DVD's, sign up for sweepstakes, save offers, did give a day/get a day, etc......NOTHING. There aren't even any passholder offers for summer. Beginning to get frustrated that loyalty doesn't pay. :confused3 I may change my 2 week June ressie to stay offsite this trip and get much bigger home rental cheaper than Wilderness cabin.

I have gotten them several times in the last year. Some general codes and some Passholder specific.

Suzanne

I only get passholder specific pin offers and emails. I've never gotten a general public offer. Been a passholder for 15 years! (not local, so a tourist passholder).

We are premium annual passholders from Pennsylvania. We have NEVER gotten a pin in the past 14 years!!!!! I do all the signups, order maps and planning DVD's, sign up for sweepstakes, save offers, did give a day/get a day, etc......NOTHING. There aren't even any passholder offers for summer. Beginning to get frustrated that loyalty doesn't pay. :confused3 I may change my 2 week June ressie to stay offsite this trip and get much bigger home rental cheaper than Wilderness cabin.

Jamerooney - I wonder what we are doing wrong.

Jamerooney - I wonder what we are doing wrong.

who knows. probably nothing. getting PIN's is harder than flying to the moon I think. There is no rhyme or reason to the system and no one can tell you why you finally end up on the lucky list.

We got the 20/30/40 pin in November for the first time ever. Been trying for 7 years to get a pin. I'm on every list, a member of Disney Visa, AP Holder, Disney Movie Clube, etc. After I got my pin it opened the flood gates. My DH got one and I got one to my email that was not for us. I did the save offers online trick and then stayed off the website for a few days and then got the 20/30/40 pin. I signed up a friend in early January for a new Disney account, did the same save offers trick and then about a week later she got the pin too, so I am a firm beleiver in the save resort offers working to generate a PIN.

We are AP holders and are really taking advantage of the passholder discounts. They are better than any discounts I have seen on here so far. I know they only go through June but I expect they will come up with more soon. PLUS, you can get the discount over Easter which is blocked out for other pin codes and discounts. This is the first year we have had passes and so far 40-48% off our rooms have been worth it!!! (Even values)

We have free dining in sept booked from last years bounce back. We will keep it and use our 1 day tickets for next years AP's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter