Do many people like Universal more than Disney?

We just got back from our first visit to IOA/US, Sea World and Busch Gardens. We have been to Disney 2 times. We loved IOA/US and Sea World. Busch Gardens we could have done without. I was surprised how much all of us liked Sea World. My 9 year old liked Sea World best. I do love Disney and do think it has a special magic, but I loved IOA/US as well. Especially loved the Hard Rock Hotel. Could have stayed there for the whole day. I was really surprised how nice Universal was since many people don't seem to like it. We had a great time there.

I enjoy IOA the most. Love them coasters!

Don't get me wrong, I love Disney too (we also own at DVC). However, it seems like USF/IOA value my business more than Disney does. Their AP rates are MUCH better and they offer much better park discounts (food, souviners) than Disney. Yes, I will stay on site at Disney, but I will spend more $$ at USF/IOA.

We had lots more fun at Universal than Disney, but having FOTL at Universal had a lot to do with that.

Kim

I cant decide whether I like Islands of Adventure or Magic Kingdom better. IOA is like a more thrilling Disney but it doesnt have as many rides. If IOA adds a Grinch ride, Rocky and Bullwickle ride, and another Jurassic park ride then they will be #1 by far!

Thrilling rides??

did you go on the Hulk, Dueling Dragons, Dudley's Ripshaw Falls. Jurassic Park. the Fear Fall need i name more?????? and these are all in one park named IOA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter