Do I need PS for Feb 5-18th?

striker3636

Gets visits from Tinkerbell at n
Hi everyone...We have booked our PS for CRT and Chef Mickeys, but haven't booked anything else for lunch or dinner. We are camping, so don't plan to eat out a lot, however I don't want to always be cooking or cleaning up. There are 7 of us on this trip, and I wonder if we should book a few PS anyways, or take our chances with off times. We really want to take our time and enjoy the parks since we are staying 2 weeks and I like the flexibility of waking up and saying, "lets do Epcot today, I'll call ??? and book lunch" (or whatever). Am I taking too much of a risk with 7 of us? At this point we may try 50's PT cafe and Ohana's, other than that we're not sure... Thanks in advance!

Hi there! We'll be there the same time as you. :D I would think you'd be ok to not make PS's until the morning of for that time, as crowds should be low. But, I'd like to hear proof from some more February veterans though!

So far, I only have PS's for CRT and CP character breakfasts. There are about 5 other ones I could make PS's for, but I don't know if I will....or I might do it sometime in January when our plans are more concise. I don't know yet. Will watch your replies, I hope you get some! :D

I have been to WDW twice in that general time frame and YES I would and did have all my PS made ahead of time. Now once we were there we did make some last minute changes due to weather or park schedule changes but for the most part we keep to our original PS plan and several times we were glad we had them. If the weather turns cold or rainy (which it has both times in Feb.) the sit down restaurants fill right up.

Just my .02 worth! :wave:

If you want to eat in a specific sit down restaurant on the 14th, you may want to make a PS, being Valentine's day a number of the more "romantic" restaurants fill up.

Will I have any luck getting CRT PS's when we are there Feb 5-19th?
Im hoping we will get lucky.
D.D.

Thanks for the replies so far! We are not planning on eating out on the 14th - I assumed it would be very busy, and to have a long wait or feel rushed is not an experience I want with 3 young kids in our party. We are going to HDDR on the 13th.

Great tip about the weather - I hadn't thought about the impact of inclement weather on the restaurants either...

Any other ideas from people who have been in Feb?

Hi, I don't think you will have problems without PS. It's not a "busy" time of the year when you are going. I do recommend, if there is a "must do" restaurant that you book a PS. Good idea making PS for CRT and Chef Mickeys those two can be difficult.
Have a fun trip -- wow 2 weeks -- I am jealous!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter