do DVC members get

Boas

Mouseketeer
I am about to purchase my DVC membership (just submitted for ROFR)... have a rookie question.

I often see offers "like" this...
3 night min. stay, etc. and get a discount... do 3 DVC nights count as a "3 night min. stay"???

Example:
Disney Visa Card Holder Discounts
Spring Disney Visa Offer - Book a Magic Your Way Package or Magic Your Way Package plus Dining and receive FREE ticket upgrades. You'll receive Park Hopper and Water Park Fun & More Options on your Magic Your Way Theme Park Ticket. Requires a 3 night minimum stay and 10 nights maximum.

Discounts are available for Disney Visa card holders for check-in dates 04/23/06 – 06/03/06. Deposit must be made using your Disney Rewards® Visa® Card from Chase at the time of booking. Ask for code YUZ Magic Your Way or code YUY for Magic Your way with dining. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Must be booked by 03/30/06.

Don't understand your question. If you are staying on DVC points, no discounts are available like you sometimes see with cash reservations. DVC reservations and cash reservations are two entirely different things.

Welsome to DIS by the way.

Generally speaking, in order to get those kinds of 'discounts' you have to book a package...room, tickets. So, if you are staying using points, then no, you can't get that package. If you were to book a villa, paying cash,booking through Disney, and then included your park passes in that, then yes, you could get the special price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter