DMR Mystery DVD

MrsRoyale

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever traded points for the Mystery DVD?

I must admit I am a sucker for all things "surprise", but I am curious as to what kind of movies you get...Thoughts?

I have wondered this same thing. I've been so tempted to try it, and I have the points... But I'm afraid of getting Snow Dogs or something like that. I wouldn't mind a copy of "Ichabod and Mr. Toad" though... If it was something like that, I would be happy.

I received a Donald Duck dvd (I can't remember the name, but it was a cute one all about math), and Air Bud. The first was about a year ago and the Air Bud was about 6 months ago.

I got Make Mine Music, which is a great movie if you have not seen it.

I've done the mystery DVD twice. In 8/2015 I got Ichabod and Mr. Toad. In 10/2016, I got Beverly Hills Chihuhua 3. I was happy with that one as we already had the first 2!

I also received Ichabod & Mr. Toad awhile back. I don't really watch dvds anymore, I wish they offered digital redemptions.

In May, 2016 we received "Ichabod and Mr. Toad," in January of this year we received "Saving Mr. Banks" and yesterday received "Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3."

I got muppets, ichibod crane, and Mary popping from the mystery offers. The Mary Poppins was the mystery blue ray and even came with a digital movie code. I love Disney Movies Anywhere so that was a huge bonus.

I just did the mystery DVD again in Sept. 2017. Received the animated Robin Hood movie. My kids are happy with it!

January 2018--redeemed pts for another Mystery DVD--received DisneyNature Earth. Very happy with it!

June 2018--redeemed pts for another Mystery DVD--received "The Lion Guard--Return of the Roar". Kind of surprised as I thought that it's a Disney junior show (doesn't have the Disney Jr. logo on the DVD though) and you can choose to get a mystery Disney Junior DVD for 450 pts vs. the 350 pts I spent on 'mystery DVD'. Despite having an 18 yr old DD...she loves the Lion King movie, and doesn't mind getting this DVD as it's basically next-gen Lion King. Just checked and you can choose this DVD for 1000 pts...happy to get it for 350 instead!

I think it's kind of fun...like picking grab bags when you were a kid...you never know what you'll get!

Redeemed pts for another Mystery DVD on 6/28/18. Received "Toy Story That Time Forgot".

Yes, I did this yet again! Ordered it on 7/12/18. I got "Super Buddies". DD18 is very excited--loves all the 'buddies' movies, because she loves dogs.

Ordered the Mystery DVD on 12/29/18. Received 'Oz the Great and Powerful' on 1/7/19

I redeemed for the mystery movie 3 times in 2018. I don't remember the exact dates but I got The Rescuer's, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, and Sleeping Beauty.

I do love the mystery DVD's. I just got another one (May 2019)--"Muppets Most Wanted." Happy to get it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts