DLR Summer Discounted Hotel Rooms?

I wouldn't. Just leave it. You stand a better chance of an upgrade if you make no requests. I never make requests. Let the chips fall where they will.
Do you recommend checking in online or at the desks? I like the idea of letting the chips fall too…🤞🏽

Do you recommend checking in online or at the desks? I like the idea of letting the chips fall too…🤞🏽
I usually book the basic standard view rooms and let the chips fall where they may (no requests, no asking for upgrade). I always do online check-in and indicate the time I’m going to be there (often early, 8am or 9am). I frequently get an upgraded view and often my room is ready substantially before regular check-in (which is 3 or 4pm).

Last stay was in early June and ended up getting Adventure Tower 4th or 5th floor DTD view with daybed (even though when we booked, it appeared that rooms with day beds were not available).

Last edited:
Always mobile check in. ALWAYS book standard view and always tell them I'm arriving at 7am. Always get my room before 1pm. Last year it was ready by 10am when we arrived and the location was perfect. We've been upgraded more than 50% of the time at Disneyland hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!