DLR Abbreviations List

I will definatley be at this board a lot. I am new so I need to find out what all of the abbreviations mean so I dont make an idiot of myself.:banana: The only ones I know right now are MTOTP DLR, and TSMM.

I want to be helpful!

PH- Pixie Hollow

The new meet and greet thing at DL with Tink, Odessa and all them... Yeah!

BSC- Blue Sky Cellar

The preview center at California Adventure.

HSM3S(S) or HSMS(S)- High School Musical 3 Street Show or High School Musical Street Show

May consider DP= Disney Partner
DP added.

I want to be helpful!

PH- Pixie Hollow

The new meet and greet thing at DL with Tink, Odessa and all them... Yeah!

BSC- Blue Sky Cellar

The preview center at California Adventure.

HSM3S(S) or HSMS(S)- High School Musical 3 Street Show or High School Musical Street Show
Will keep an eye out if these become commonly used. I already have HSM for High School Musical and it will be hard to keep up with all the number changes. I clarified HSM.

what is LGMH?

It stands for lime green mickey head. You can wear one (on your backback/purse, etc) when you go to DLR so that other DISers will know you're a DISer too. The "real" lgmh are mickey shaped paint chips available at home depot in the color Alien Green but you can also make your own on the computer. Generally they take the form of some sort of keychain-type thing so you can hang it on your bag easily. Hope that made sense.

It stands for lime green mickey head. You can wear one (on your backback/purse, etc) when you go to DLR so that other DISers will know you're a DISer too. The "real" lgmh are mickey shaped paint chips available at home depot in the color Alien Green but you can also make your own on the computer. Generally they take the form of some sort of keychain-type thing so you can hang it on your bag easily. Hope that made sense.

oh, thanks! i have been wondering about that. :)

Bibbity Bobbity Boutique is a new shop/boutique in Fantasyland where they do makeovers, sell princess outfits, swords, etc. I have a thread on it somewhere on this forum with pics. :)

From the DVC (Disney Vacation Club) side of things:

GCV - Grand Californian Villas - The DVC portions of the Grand Californian Hotel
VGC - The Villas at the Grand Californian - same thing!

This is so totally awesome...I was looking for the abb for the special passes the give to people with disabilities....Kinda like GAD, but that is not it. GAC maybe? Seems like people using the abbreviaitons for it a lot, but I can not find the meaning of it.

Yes I do believe GAC means "Guest Accessibility Pass".

Also, Hydro some abbrvs. regarding DCA's new expansion:
-MFW = Mickey's Fun Wheel
-SSS = Silly Symphony Swings
-BVS = Buena Vista Street
-RSR = Radiator Springs Racers

And I'm sure EO will be used for Captain EO.

:thumbsup2

OK, I added the above, and since some of these are anticipating new rides and areas, I added the following too: :)

CL CarsLand
HL HollywoodLand
LL LegoLand
LMAA Little Mermaid Ariel's Adventure

I've never seen Indiana Jones Adventure abbreviated as IJA; I usually see it on the boards as Indy.

It means Guest Assistance Card.

Disneyland's card used to be called a Special Assistance Pass, but the name was changed a number of years ago. One of the reasons I have heard for the change was that most people thought the word "Pass" meant that they would be able to get right in with the card.
That is not correct at either DL or WDW.

It means Guest Assistance Card.

Disneyland's card used to be called a Special Assistance Pass, but the name was changed a number of years ago. One of the reasons I have heard for the change was that most people thought the word "Pass" meant that they would be able to get right in with the card.
That is not correct at either DL or WDW.
I added this a few days ago and it looks like I got it right. :)
GAC - Guest Assistance Card/Pass (special front of line pass for disabled guests)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter