DLP September Quiz Q14 - *answer added*

DisneyRGB

<font color=blue>Loves parades<br><font color=purp
Hi

Tonight's question is:

Where was this photo taken?

q20.jpg

Will leave this open for another half hour or so.

No problem Russ! I think that's everyone now.

Several of you accused me of setting a trick question...and of course you were right! Finally a question which tricks a decent amount of you!

The picture was taken outside the entrance to Liberty Arcade in Main Street. Not in Frontierland I'm afraid, I told you I was going to get evil :maleficen

Half a point if you knew it was Main Street but didn't know exactly where.

DisneyRGB said:
The picture was taken outside the entrance to Liberty Arcade in Main Street. Not in Frontierland I'm afraid, I told you I was going to get evil :maleficen

Half a point if you knew it was Main Street but didn't know exactly where.
That was my first instinct, and then I changed my mind :badpc:

Reid

You are not the only one I thought about it all day but couldnt find a picture of it any where. Never mind perhaps i wil be luckier today.

Super question it really made me think :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks Nikki! In future you'll all assume they're trick questions even when they're not!

Yay! :sunny: The only reason I knew was because of this photo, which I just have to share:

mickey.jpg

I still have a distinct image in my mind of getting that autograph, hehehe!

And you all thought she was so sweet and innocent, didn't you????????????????????????????????

emmaness said:
Yay! :sunny: The only reason I knew was because of this photo, which I just have to share:

mickey.jpg

I still have a distinct image in my mind of getting that autograph, hehehe!
Brilliant picture Emma!!!!! :cool1:

Hee, thanks Diana! I should also point out that it was actually taken in 1996. Not last week or anything, lol. ;)

diberry said:
And you all thought she was so sweet and innocent, didn't you????????????????????????????????

Look at daughter and think of the mother. Now that has got us all thinking :teeth: ;)

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter