DisneyRGB

<font color=blue>Loves parades<br><font color=purp
Hi

Tonight's question is: where am I here?

q12.jpg

Ware Bears said:
Rats!!! Another one of MY questions!!!:rotfl2:

PM sent.

Sorry! - I know how that feels, Becky and Russ "stole" several of my questions between them! :rotfl:

As you all knew I was in the Disneyland Hotel. Since this is clearly too easy for you I have scrapped several of my easier questions and the last 10 or so questions are going to be much more obscure photos - that should sort you out!!

DisneyRGB said:
Sorry! - I know how that feels, Becky and Russ "stole" several of my questions between them! :rotfl:

As you all knew I was in the Disneyland Hotel. Since this is clearly too easy for you I have scrapped several of my easier questions and the last 10 or so questions are going to be much more obscure photos - that should sort you out!!
Hmmmm.................... :rolleyes:

Reid

DisneyRGB said:
Since this is clearly too easy for you I have scrapped several of my easier questions and the last 10 or so questions are going to be much more obscure photos - that should sort you out!!
You go girl!!!!!!!!!

DisneyRGB said:
Since this is clearly too easy for you I have scrapped several of my easier questions and the last 10 or so questions are going to be much more obscure photos - that should sort you out!!

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Well I wouldn't need to find obscure pictures if you lot weren't all so darn clever about all things DLP!! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter