DLP Planning Video?

Ent it exciting! I hope you won't be disappointed.

I managed to lay hands on a copy of the video 'An Unforgettable Day' I think it's called. It's badly dubbed with a family you long to slap who chelp on about the Rock n Rollercoaster as if it's next to Eldorado but I loved every second!!

Mine arrived this morning and it's the new version mentioned above with the extras - loved it, I was rather hoping the Winter brochure would've come with it but it'll certainly help me pass the time until I can book for next year. :cool1:

I've just reordered the brochure. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Dear all,
I ordered the DVD through the Sky Box in february2005 and am still waiting for it to arrive.
The DW and I go to DLP for our 25th Wedding anniversary on the 29th May, in 12 days. the tickets arrived today!! :bounce:

Orlando Quality Inn international Easter 2000
DLP Disneyland Hotel 2003
DLP Sequoia Lodge May 2005 :hourglass

Welcome to the board BCT :wave:

If you want to whet your appetite, check the link in a previous post for an on-line version of the DVD :)

Hope you have a great time.

Reid

BCT said:
Dear all,
I ordered the DVD through the Sky Box in february2005 and am still waiting for it to arrive.
The DW and I go to DLP for our 25th Wedding anniversary on the 29th May, in 12 days. the tickets arrived today!! :bounce:

Orlando Quality Inn international Easter 2000
DLP Disneyland Hotel 2003
DLP Sequoia Lodge May 2005 :hourglass

How romantic:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter