DLH Two-Bedroom Suite

I don't know what the difference could be except that perhaps it would have to do with the floor level a low floor level may allow you to see downtown but not over the other buildings for fireworks. May be this will help also Pictures are easier that words.

UnsavedProjectLargee-mailview.jpg

If you have a DTD view from the Dreams Tower and you want to see the fireworks, you also need to be sure that you are not blocked by the cement beam of the conceirge elevator. :earseek:

For example, when you look at the Dreams Tower from DTD, the elevator is in the middle of the tower. If you are to the left of the elevator (looking up at the tower), your fireworks view will be blocked. Our room was on that side (10th floor) and we had a great view of DTD & DCA but could not see the fireworks due to the elevator.

I hope that helps.

Thanks for the tip. I didn't realize we could see the fireworks from Dreams Tower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter