• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DLH suite/concierge-lots of ????

crazypom

Mouseketeer
staying at DLH in 1bdrm suite Dec 11-15th. Are there any recommendations for tower request or are suites in a certain tower? We are family of six (kids 10,8,4,3) - is concierge worth adding and how much does it cost? What does it include? Is early entry offered each day for resort guest? Our first park day will be the 11th - should we do CA instead of DL (less crowded?)
Thanks, any info appreciated!

I have never stayed in their suites so I can't offer too much info on that. I do not think that the concierge is worth it. Well I take that back, with 4 kids it might be. The breakfast and afternoon snacks may save your family of 6 some money. For us (with one only 1 kid and now a newborn baby) we would save money just getting snacks at the park.

This is what is included:
Concierge
Concierge level Guests are entitled to these additional amenities:
Priority check-in
Staff available prior to and during your visit for reservations and vacation planning
Enjoy an exclusive lounge featuring Continental breakfast and evening wine and cheese reception (snacks for kids and water bottles that you can pick up and take to the park with you)
Nightly turndown service
DVD players and complimentary movies

Priority check in is not important to me. We have checked in so many times and have never had too much of a problem. I can make my own reservations, it is super easy. The turn down service does not matter to me and we do not spend enough time in the room to care about a dvd player.

EE is offered on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Since the 11th is a Sunday you may want to start at DCA and then end up at DL. DCA closes earlier then DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter