• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DLH beds

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
I know that they say DLH has queen beds but I swear they seem more like doubles to me :confused3 ...anybody feel the same?

Oh no, don't say that!

We wanted a room with a King bed and pull-out sofa, but apparently the Bonita Tower has only rooms with 2 Queens, so that's what we went with.

We wanted the King because we know that one or both of our DSs will wind up in bed with us in the middle of the night. A Double just isn't gonna cut it with 4 of us! :crowded:

Of course, then there would be another empty bed... Ha!

SilverCeladon said:
oh no! I hope not for the exact same reason as Alex2kMommy posted!

Hi Sorry to jump in here, but I just noticed that your dates for Disney this year are the same as ours from last year!!

We took our kids 11, 13 and 16(thankfully too grown up to want to bedshare!) and they had a great time :dance3: (even the very cool 16 y/o boy)

I hope your visit is truly magical. :wizard: :wizard:

(ps we had sunny, warm weather about 85 deg, fingers crossed for you too! :love: )

We were there just last week and the beds felt like queens. We had lots of room in both of them, which was good considering we had two adults and two teenagers in the room.

I just returned from the DLH and they are definitely queen-sized. We had a room with 2 queens and a day bed and the room was very large. 6th floor with a view of downtown disney. Very, very nice Room 2461

ah maybe it just seems that way...I have a queen bed at home and it just looks larger than the ones at DLH...maybe I should take a tape measure :rotfl:

There are some rooms with just doubles but no daybed! If there are only 4 people, you might end up with this room type. We aways get a room with the 2 queens and daybed and then ask for a rollaway. They do not charge for the rollaway.

ok see Im not crazy ...I usually go with between 2 to 4 people total in my party so they probably have given me doubles...

Our beds in our Bonita tower room seemed like doubles. I don't know if they truly were or just seemed that way after 8 nights. ;)

They are definitely queen size beds. We were in the Bonita Tower last December and we had 2 queens. Our bed at home is a queen.

ETA: We were only 2 adults and we had the daybed too.

Disney Fool said:
I just returned from the DLH and they are definitely queen-sized. We had a room with 2 queens and a day bed and the room was very large. 6th floor with a view of downtown disney. Very, very nice Room 2461

That is so weird! We just got back form our trip on Saturday and we were in room 2460! (facing pool)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter