DL onsite hotel $150 GC w/ 4 night stay

kc10family

DIS Veteran
Read this on Mouseplanet boards.....

Another FYI- The onsite hotels will be offering the $150 gift card for a 4+ night stay for the first few months of 2007 as well.

Anyone ever gotten this? I would love to get it when I book.

Hey! I posted that. :rotfl:

If you go to the disneyland.com site and put in dates for mid Jan- mid April, for an onsite hotel, 4+ nights, it will list it as part of the package.

Here is a cut and paste of the details

CLOSE
Disney Gift Card

Now when you book this package for your arrival between January 3 and April 22, 2007, enjoy the added magical bonus of a $150 Disney Gift Card!* You can use your Gift Card at select exceptional restaurants and one-of-a-kind shops at Resort Hotels, Disneyland® Park or Disney's California Adventure® Park. So go ahead and treat yourself to all the magic Disney has to offer!

*Must stay a minimum of four nights at a Resort Hotel. Not valid for previously booked rooms. Maximum of one $150 Disneyland® Resort Gift Card per booking. Can not be combined with other offers. May not be applied towards hotel or package price, as applicable. Subject to availability, blackout dates, restrictions and change without notice.

I'm going to check and see if comes up on the costco packages as well. It should. That would make them a great deal- they already come with $20 gift card and a character meal.

That is so funny that you posted that. I love it. I wonder if you can get the same deal for just booking room only from the reservation number? Oh the questions go on and on.

I know that last year it just required a 4 night stay. They gave the card at check in time. So, even people that booked thru expedia and the like, got the card at check in.

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

GC=Gift Card not Grand Californian! LOL I was about to jump all over the GC for $150/night!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Note to self - Self read carefully ... :happytv:

We're only going to do three nights @ the GCH with the rest at the Best Western.

$150 gift card is less than half what a nightly rate at the GCH is so it isn't worth it to tack on an extra night in our case.

Matt

Matt, if you are staying at the Grand, booking thru AAA, for the enhancned fast pass you might want to confirm it will still be available. Rumor has it that it's going away after the first of the year.

We're staying at the Grand because my wife wants to for her birthday, not for the Enhanced. I doubt we'd even need the enhanced in early March. :)

Matt

I believe your correct about AAA, i did a "book" to see and it no longer shows this as part of the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter