DIY Wedding Favor Ideas or Welcome Bag Gifts: Jan. 17 Table Decorations

Hi Dolly - i'm loving your ideas - you are so creative, i wish I were more like that!

Can I ask how you made the monogam on your water bottle label - I LOVE IT and would really appreciate "borrowing" it if you allow me :thumbsup2

Hi!

I am getting married in December and my fiance and I will be going on our honeymoon to Disney World. I would love to give out personalized Disney ornaments as wedding favors to our guests. I love the mickey head ornaments that you posted links to, but I'm wondering, how do you personalize those? Any suggestions? Thank you!!

Those are a little bit harder to personalize. The round balls are much easier to paint, add glitter, crystals and write on using paint pens. If you found one similar to the Mickey I had, you will need to find a surface that doesn't have glitter on it and write your initials/monogram and date using a paint pen. My ornament was a "santa mickey" and the bag is a place that could be personalized.

Hi Dolly - i'm loving your ideas - you are so creative, i wish I were more like that!

Can I ask how you made the monogam on your water bottle label - I LOVE IT and would really appreciate "borrowing" it if you allow me :thumbsup2

I used photoshop to create the water bottle label and monogram. I have a party printables company and make monograms, party favors and stationary for weddings and parties to match themes and colors. So glad that you like it!

Here is another cute poem for flip flops if you want to leave them in a cute bucket for any of your female guests that feet hurt from heels:

We are so happy you are here to share in our special day
But should your heels be causing you dismay
Please help yourself to a pair of flip flops within
They are sure to help your feet and give your face a grin
Then hurry on back to the dance floor and join in the fun
Because our wedding reception is no where near done

The Newlyweds

You could change the poem up if you won't have dancing by saying...
Then hurry back to the wedding and join in the fun
Because our wedding reception has just begun

Watch for Old Navy when they have their $1.00 flip flop sale, or Michaels and Hobby Lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter