Dive Quest During Week Before Marathon?????

Scott H

<font color=red>First to Magically cross from King
Well the DEMA, (Dive Equipment Manufactures Assoc), show starts tomorrow. Oft times Disney is there and offers deals on Dive Quest. We have done this before and got the cost of Dive quest under $100.

So are there any interested SCUBA divers who would like to do Dive Quest before the Marathon Weekend?

I will look into what can be done, it would be kinda short notice and we might not be able to get a slot during that week. So please let me know if anyone is interested.

Scott, DH and I would be interested. I would not make it for the week before though. We are staying the week after. We've talked about doing our first Dive Quest last week.

Scott,
I have done the Dive Quest several times before or after the marathon and enjoy it very much. I am interested in doing another Dive Quest. I will appreciate if you have any more discounted rate info. Thank you!

Yvonne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter