DISUnplugged Face Masks!

How is the sizing running? Pretty accurate or running small/large? TIA!
I had to get it back out and then review the website because I was not aware there were different sizes. The fit is fine for both DW and myself, but these are one size-fits-all. There is no sizing option available that I could find.

I had to get it back out and then review the website because I was not aware there were different sizes. The fit is fine for both DW and myself, but these are one size-fits-all. There is no sizing option available that I could find.
Good to know -- thank you!

Our order arrived yesterday. They are well made, comfortable, and come with an extra filter insert. 👍 👍
My order arrived yesterday, and I agree with your assessment. My only complaint is there was no wire in the nose. That's tough for me as a glasses wearer. And they gap slightly more than my other favorite mask. But they look great and are comfortable.

Mine arrived the other day. They feel nice but the lack of a nose wire is a deal breaker though. The lack of that wire makes the mask stand up on your nose and it doesnt help it fit at all. Other than the custom DIS print on it, I dont care for them.

Hot glue a nose metal attachment. I bought like 50 pack and they work great on all my masks.

You could probably also use a piece of paperclip or small wire and medical tape and tape it in the right spot. I haven't tried it since I just wear my contacts whenever I need a mask now, but it seems like it would also work and be stuff people may have around the house.

For those of you who have already received your face masks, how long did it take to receive them after receiving the email that they would be shipping? The reason I ask is that I received that email over 2 weeks ago and I still have not received the masks and filters I ordered. I reached out to them yesterday, via email, and they said that things are taken longer to arrive. So just curious to know what other people's experience has been in receiving them. I did hear Corey mention that they are shipping from the UK, so that may explain some of the delay.

For those of you who have already received your face masks, how long did it take to receive them after receiving the email that they would be shipping? The reason I ask is that I received that email over 2 weeks ago and I still have not received the masks and filters I ordered. I reached out to them yesterday, via email, and they said that things are taken longer to arrive. So just curious to know what other people's experience has been in receiving them. I did hear Corey mention that they are shipping from the UK, so that may explain some of the delay.

I also got an email about 2 weeks ago that my mask shipped as well. I ordered a book that was shipping from the UK and it took over a month to get, but then ordered a print from the same company and had that within a few days, which I found strange.

Hot glue a nose metal attachment. I bought like 50 pack and they work great on all my masks.
Thanks . .I'm going to have to give that a try. I wore it today for a meeting with a house contractor, and it did not stay in place well with any talking at all. It was ok for a quick trip to the grocery store, but sadly I would not wear it to a park. It would not work well for longer wear as it needs a lot of adjusting over time to stay in place. Too bad because I like the look and its generally comfortable, but it really needs the nose piece.

Thanks . .I'm going to have to give that a try. I wore it today for a meeting with a house contractor, and it did not stay in place well with any talking at all. It was ok for a quick trip to the grocery store, but sadly I would not wear it to a park. It would not work well for longer wear as it needs a lot of adjusting over time to stay in place. Too bad because I like the look and its generally comfortable, but it really needs the nose piece.
did u use the ear adjusters?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter